Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
An enthusiastic self-starter with a strong drive to improve existing processes and systems plus strong analytical and planning skills is highly desired. Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities and exceptional multi-tasking skills are a necessity. Key objectives will be achieving/improving/exceeding Key performance indicators by managing supplier performance, managing inventory levels and targets, and managing supply and demand Responsibilities Include:
• Responsible for creating and extracting data from databases, obtaining additional information from various sources, establishing and maintaining physical files. Assure information is accurate and performs analytical computations necessary to process data required. Build reports and queries aimed at developing and improving internal compliance processes and controls.
• Provide analysis and input to internal and external business partners to support business specifications and process improvements.
• Participate and contribute to final decisions that have direct and significant impact on departmental, business-units, and/or company.
• Support activities including procurement/purchasing, inventory evaluation & management, reporting, data mining and analysis, and process improvements
• Monitor and develop KPI’s.
• Produce effective written and oral presentations of information designed to communicate clearly to audience or end user. Think strategically and analyze information to provide meaningful insight and input to deals. Think creatively and contribute to developing strategy and structuring of business.
• Responsible overseeing planners
• tracking and supplier communication. Monitor and adjust order processes. Assist in the resolution of problems with Receiving, Accounting, and Inspection departments
• Assist with projects and ad-hoc reports requested by management
• Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned
Qualifications & Specials Skills Required:
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in data analysis, modeling, forecasting, reporting experience and strategic planning
• Ability to prepare and format management reports
• Monitor demand forecasts and ensure accurate reporting and analysis of data.
• Manage inventory tools and analyze data about surplus and discards.
• Experience with modeling and/or optimization tools
• Experience pulling data from a variety of sources and systems
• Ability to manage priorities, understand the underlying business needs of a request and therefore provide data, analysis and value beyond what was originally required
• Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently both individually and in a team environment
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to high quality work
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Project-Management
• Ability to plan and manage changing priorities coming from different business owners and meet project deadline
• MUST have high level working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Experience with MRP systems
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and application
• Strong self-motivation and the ability to work aggressively to complete work on time
• Bachelor degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain or 2-3 years Supply Chain Planning & Analysis experience
Apply by creating/using account