Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
APG & Technology Services
The Aladdin Product Group develops and supports every facet of BlackRock's information systems needs. Our global teams perform a wide variety of activities from maintaining system stability to growing the features and functionality of our state-of the-art trading and asset management platform, Aladdin. The breadth of our responsibilities calls for a diverse range of expertise.
The Production Operations Group is responsible for monitoring, supporting, and administering production environments for all BlackRock businesses (including subsidiaries and BlackRock Solutions clients) acting as a first responder relative to trouble-shooting, problem resolution, and escalation.
Collaborating with skilled professionals across the globe and managing a broad range of technologies and applications, the Production Operations Group delivers service quality and excellence through teamwork, innovating operational processes, and being part of the One BlackRock culture.
The roles responsibility is to cover business-critical batch workloads, real-time / interactive processing, data transfer services, application and new technology on-boarding and upgrades, and recovery procedures. The international team is split into 4 global regions to provide 24*7*365 support. Additional responsibilities may include developing more cost effective and predictable methods for supporting a growing technology infrastructure and working with internal Development Groups to manage application changes as they are released to production environments. Onboarding new technologies, assisting in proof of concept build outs and disaster recovery testing and planning.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
More Information About the Job
Are you open to sponsorship?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
1. Travel arrangements for candidates' traveling with a BlackRock employee, as directed by BlackRock, must be booked through Blackrock.
2. BlackRock verifies the credentials and employment history of candidates offered employment. Therefore, the Search Firm agrees to notify all candidates that information presented on any application forms, resumes or during the interview process will be verified.
3. The Search Firm will advise each candidate that BlackRock expects him or her to honor his or her contractual obligations to any previous employer. The Search Firm will also advise the candidate to seek independent legal advice where the candidate has any question concerning the nature of the candidate's obligations or enforceability of any contract terms, such as provisions prohibiting solicitation of other employees of any previous employer, confidentiality and non-compete clauses. In the event that the Search Firm learns that a candidate is subject to restrictive covenants of the type referenced above that it reasonably believes may impact the candidate's ability to perform in an unrestricted manner in the position for which the search is engaged, the Search Firm will advise BlackRock of such restrictions.
4. Hiring Company verifies the credentials and employment history of Candidates offered employment. Therefore, the Search Firm agrees to notify all candidates that information presented on any application forms, resumes or during the interview process will be verified. Any false or misleading information, omissions or misrepresentations may be grounds for immediate discharge if the employment has commenced employment or revocation of the offer. Federal law also requires that employers hire only individuals who are authorized to be lawfully employed in the United States. In compliance with such laws Hiring Company will verify the employment authorization status of every individual offered employment with Hiring Company. Accordingly, all offers of employment are subject to the verification of the applicant's identity and employment authorization and it will be necessary for the candidates to submit such documentation as required by law to verify identification and employment authorization. All offers of employment are also conditional upon satisfactory completion of a background check conducted by an outside vendor which may include a criminal record search, drug testing and/or fingerprinting, as may be permissible under applicable law. The Search Firm agrees to inform all candidates of these requirements.
5. Limits on Candidates. In light of the importance of BlackRock's relationships with certain clients, BlackRock has determined that, employees of the following companies shall not be approached if they are at the Director or Managing Director level in their current position or if the search pertains to a Director or Managing Director level position at BlackRock: Ameriprise, Fidelity, Japan Post Bank, Lincoln Financial, Client, Pacific Life, Client, Prudential, Strategic Investment Group, Swiss Re, UniCredit and Zurich Insurance
Apply by creating/using account