Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Purpose: Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function.
· Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of various systems
· Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
· Perform detailed analysis on multiple projects, recommend potential business solutions and ensure successful implementations
· Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
· Coordinate with various business units and departments in the development and delivery of training programs
· Develop, share, and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
· Diagnose problems and identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement
· Formulate and update departmental policies and procedures
· Serve as the subject matter expert on the assigned function product to ensure operational performance.
· Ability to travel
Member & Provider Solutions
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of business process analysis (i.e. documenting business process, gathering requirements) experience in healthcare industry and/or customer service or enrollment functions. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Visio preferred. Experience managing projects with a high reliance on technology. Knowledge of data integration, software enhancements/planning and Agile preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Manager, Data Analysis
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
HEDIS experience. Some reporting and excel. needs to understand healthcare quality and reporting. STARS may even be good, but
What are the nice-to-have skills?
SQL, but not required.
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
This department continues to grow, and become more valuable to the company reporting and quality model. in this position you will have great visibility, and support to succeed at Centene.
Mandatory Recruiter Notes
All agencies must provide the details below within their recruiter notes in order to submit a candidate:
Availability date to start a new role:
Apply by creating/using account