Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Responsible for assessing BI reporting needs and developing appropriate BI reporting in the Business Objects reporting environment, leveraging Web Intelligence reporting and BO Live Office reports.
• Manage user access and security roles across multiple BI reporting environments.
• Provide Management Reporting support to the financial planning teams across the
• Divisions and cross divisional functions. Serve as subject matter expert on reporting tools (Enterprise data warehouse, Business Objects Web Intelligence and Live Office) and the related security, access and data points of view.
• Responsible for ongoing assessment of division/function reporting needs and recommendations/guidance on tools and techniques to meet those needs. As appropriate, execute repeatable reporting/analysis processes to support company-wide reporting requirements.
• Provide training and on-going support to management reporting users "in the field”, develop recommendations for process/tool enhancements based on user feedback.
• Performs analysis and modeling of business metrics as required.
• Partner with IT organization to innovate application capabilities and manage performance of BI reporting environment.
• Work in a collaborative manner to eliminate duplicate efforts and inefficient reporting activities across the planning organization.
• 5+ years of related experience
• Experience with Business Objects reporting
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management
• Proficient in Microsoft applications -- Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Experience performing/support financial reporting and analysis
• Advanced SQL/BI analysis
• Knowledge of ERP systems, Oracle EBS in particular
• Familiarity with advanced Excel techniques and/or Excel VBA
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is Client's commitment to diversity. Client is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Client has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: Client only accepts resumes from agencies on the Client preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Client employees, or any Client facility. Client is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Apply by creating/using account