Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Purpose: Supervise assigned customer service function at the health plan to meet overall business goals and objectives
· Ensure the team meets its goals and objectives through effective hiring, performance management, coaching and career development
· Act as the Complaints Coordinator; ensuring all complaints are resolved and responded to appropriate parties
· Develop, implement and maintain materials and programs ensuring production and quality standards are met
· Hire, motivate, coach, counsel, and supervise the daily functions of the provider services staff
· Educate members regarding plan benefits as appropriate and refer members to Connections Representatives
· Evaluate and audit performance and identify and implement improvement opportunities to increase overall productivity and effectiveness
· Ensure plan pends are completed
· Review and respond to complex issues and questions
· Ensure processes are compliant with contractual agreements and State and Federal regulations
· Analyze and advise management of personnel, work-flow issues and trends and recommend resolutions
· Audit daily phone log reports and access the need for changes
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in healthcare, business or a related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of customer service/call center experience, preferably in a healthcare or insurance environment. At least one year of experience as a supervisor or lead preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Director, Customer Service
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Experience working in a Call Center/Production environment; Some knowledge of government healthcare programs; Must be self-motivated; Work well independently; and, enjoy leading teams.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Bachelor's degree in Business, Healthcare or related field; Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, coaching, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff; Managed care, insurance, Medicare or Medicaid experience;
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
Highly visible role and autonomous environment. Opportunities to move up and across company brands.
Mandatory Recruiter Notes
All agencies must provide the details below within their recruiter notes in order to submit a candidate:
Availability date to start a new role:
Apply by creating/using account