Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Summary and Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Responsible for the planning, execution and follow up of assigned global assurance projects, as agreed with the IA Leadership Team, as part of the annual IA Plan. Deliver internal assurance reviews and projects to evaluate the adequacy of management of key risks and subsidiary risks. Lead and/or perform fieldwork for specific internal audit reviews and projects and participate directly in audit review delivery. Devise and negotiate practical and commercial recommendations to improve business risk management in assigned areas. Present issues and balanced conclusions that demonstrate a depth of business knowledge, to a high quality standard while meeting required reporting deadlines.
• Participate in project/committee/initiatives as assigned to support assurance objectives. Document and present the results of this involvement to stakeholders on a periodic basis.
• Develop and continually strengthen working relationships with key stakeholders. Reinforce management ownership of controls through continuous stakeholder engagement. Contribute substantial, well-thought out information into the Risk
• Assessment process during the year, drawing on these relationships.
• Support and contribute to assigned IA functional areas (e.g., Resources, Technical/Methodology, Communications, and Fraud).
• Lead and/or conduct fraud investigations as assigned. Ensure investigations are performed discreetly, and obtain/co-ordinate functional expertise from other departments (e.g. HR, Legal and Finance) as appropriate. Ensure that all correspondence and evidence is retained and protected and the investigation is led in accordance with legal requirements appropriate to the local jurisdiction.
• Assist in the preparation and review of quarterly Audit Committee materials.
• Support the development and implementation of data analytics more broadly in the business.
• Assist in managing and partner with lA's co-sourced assurance partner(s) (external professional services firm).
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, or in a relevant field;
• Fluency in English;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• CPA or CIA designation.
• Four years + related work experience in internal/external audit, process improvement, finance, accounting or operations.
• Prior experience should include significant involvement in the review of controls and business processes and at least one year experience managing teams and/or significant complex projects.
Technical skills and Knowledge:
• Demonstrated knowledge of risk assessment, internal audit standards and techniques.
• Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation.
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
• Knowledge of ERP systems, queries, and retrieving data;
• Ability to work effectively and foster collaboration across global teams, both on-site and remotely.
• Ability to grasp complex business issues and develop and present innovative and practical solutions, and achieve agreement from Senior Management.
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills, including the ability to inspire confidence and establish credibility with Senior Management.
• Capable of acting independently and objectively, with the courage to constructively present recommendations in potentially sensitive or contentious areas.
• Working knowledge of US corporate governance and other applicable regulatory frameworks.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally – approximately 20%.
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is Client's commitment to diversity. Client is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Client has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: Client only accepts resumes from agencies on the Client preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Client employees, or any Client facility. Client is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Please Note: All Third Party Agencies that are on Scout are on NCRs preferred supplier list.
Apply by creating/using account