Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Troubleshoots and repairs packaging equipment in a timely manner. Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance on production lines. Communicate opportunities of improvement to management.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to "Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working on variable shifts. Must be open to working overtime, weekends and on all shifts as needed.
1. Control and information systems for process and packing operations. Creating, reading, and editing logic diagrams, wiring diagrams, single lines, and P&IDs perform and or verify process/control design for projects (PLC's, Networks, Drives, Instrumentation, control panels, etc.)
2. Mechanically and electrically troubleshoot difficult equipment problems, must quickly and correctly accomplish equipment repairs, and meticulously perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
3. Install/troubleshoot 240V and 480V motors as well as VFD's and Servo drives.
4. Support Level I and Level II Technicians and Equipment Operators to solve machine issues.
5. Overhaul and install new equipment.
6. Required to accurately generate parts request and complete preventative maintenance worksheets in a timely manner.
7. Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
8. Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Safety Program
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
· 2 years of previous experience with Controls technologies, Allen Bradley PLCs and motion technology.
· 2 years of previous experience with Factory talk Panel View and/or WonderWare InTouch HMI.
· 2 years of previous experience with Allen Bradley SLC, CLX and drive technology, Ethernet technologies.
· 2 years of electrical/mechanical industrial maintenance experience to include diagnostic/troubleshooting experience
· 2 years of experience in Control and information systems for process and packing operations.
· 2 years of previous working experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North America's leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas. More than 75 percent of the company's overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Mott's, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Client, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Rose's, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Sr Facilities Manager
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
· 2 years of previous experience with Controls technologies, Allen Bradley PLCs and motion technology. · 2 years of previous experience with Factory talk Panel View and/or WonderWare InTouch HMI. · 2 years of previous experience with Allen Bradley SLC, CLX and drive technology, Ethernet technologies. · 2 years of electrical/mechanical industrial maintenance experience to include diagnostic/troubleshooting experience · 2 years of experience in Control and information systems for process and packing operations.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
2 years of previous working experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
Full benefits from first day of employment. This is a great opportunity for career growth. We are always looking to promote within our company to assist our own internal employees with career development. We are looking for candidates that are driven and eager for career development.
Apply by creating/using account