Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Posting Owner: Mujic,Rasim
Please closely review JD and submit new candidates. DO not submit previously submitted or interviewed candidates!
Manufacturing Assembly Technicians:
Responsible for operating production equipment and assembling components according to drawings and guidelines to ensure product specifications and quality standards are met. They will inspect and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
· Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, bills of materials, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions
· Assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools
· Measure parts to determine tolerances, using precision measuring instruments such as calipers
· Drill, tap, ream, countersink, and spot-face bolt holes in parts, using drill presses and portable power drills
· Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes
· Inspect parts for surface defects
· Verify part dimensions or clearances to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments
· Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths
· Drill or tap holes in specified equipment locations to mount control units or to provide openings for elements, wiring, or instruments
· Inspect or test wiring installations, assemblies, or circuits for resistance factors or for operation and record results
· Clean up working areas and inventory tools
HS diploma or equivalent
Ability to physically lift 35 pounds
Ability to communicate effectively in English (read, speak, write)
Ability to collaborate successfully in a team-oriented environment
Ability to learn and process information quickly and execute tasks successfully
Ability to work safely and to operate power tools and equipment in a safe manner
Aptitude for mechanical assembly and interest in using hand tools (not printed circuit board assembly).
Interest in following detailed blueprints in assembly of products.
Preferences: (Strong preference given to individuals with qualifications below)
- Direct assembly experience reading and interpreting schematic drawings
· Extensive experience with electromechanical assembly
· Extensive Wiring experience
· Ability to learn to read complex schematic drawings.
· There will be a brief onsite technical assessment as a part of the selection process
**Please do NOT submit previously rejected or interviewed candidates
Site will determine rate based upon experience and interview- $13.75 - $16.00/hour (Rate will be determined based on skills candidate possesses. Candidates with greater preferred qualifications will be able to earn more than those who do not have the preferred qualifications.)
Apply by creating/using account