Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Perform project management tasks in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle for medium and large sized projects
· Lead efforts in making major enhancements through an agile software development life cycle
· Monitor progress and status of deliverables, ensuring projects are implemented timely, within budget, and in accordance to business requirements
· Ensure resources assigned to projects are meeting deadlines and focused on the right activities
· Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution
· Develop project documentation in collaboration with IT—e.g., project initiation documentation, budget, project plan, and resource plan
· Assist in managing the finance systems product backlog
· Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction
· Assist leadership in product road mapping
· Identify opportunities for new system functionality for better alignment to business processes
· Define and document requirements for configuration and custom developed software products
· Develop various documents, including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and end user training
· Perform functional analysis, identify gaps, and make changes to business requirements
· Collaborate with IT to ensure that technical design, unit and functional testing, deployment, and implementation meets business requirements and properly documented
· Lead and facilitate meetings with users, IT and non-IT resources across departments
· Perform functional testing and quality assurance activities
· Administer system configuration for new functionality and issue resolutions
· Provide support and mentorship to production support staff assistance with complex issue resolution
· Identify root cause of issues and collaborate with IT to develop and implement solutions
· Review and enhance production support procedures to align with financial audit requirements
Participate in all phases of the financial system product lifecycle from business problem identification to solution deployment. Use expert knowledge of systems and business process to mentor other team members. Provide leadership to functional and technical production support team members of PeopleSoft Financials and other core financial systems for complex and escalated issues. Lead multiple project efforts implementing new system functionality and system upgrades.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or related field, or equivalent experience. 6+ years of financial business process optimization, system configuration or system problem solving experience. PeopleSoft Financials support and configuration experience required. Experience leading medium and large sized projects required. Experience with reviewing, interpreting, and analyzing financial data preferred. SQL query experience required. ITIL Certification a plus.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
More Information About the Job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
reports to the Manager
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
6+ years of financial business process optimization, system configuration or system problem solving experience. PeopleSoft Financials support and configuration experience required. Experience leading medium and large sized projects required. SQL query experience required.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Experience with reviewing, interpreting, and analyzing financial data preferred. ITIL Certification a plus.
Mandatory Recruiter Notes
All agencies must provide the details below within their recruiter notes in order to submit a candidate:
Availability date to start a new role:
Apply by creating/using account