Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
- Responsible for directing and managing the application hosting operations; provides leadership and planning to ensure resources are utilized appropriately to meet client objectives.
- Direct the resources to perform defined activities in support of data center hosting
- Provide leadership, prioritizing projects and ensuring commitments are met providing high quality and cost-effective systems while meeting customer expectations.
- Direct activities and resources to perform incident management; change management, monitoring, server patching, and software engineering changes.
- Create and maintain project schedule and work closely with the client counterparts to coordinate tasks to deliver projects.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, meet customer expectations and add value.
- Direct the research and analysis and project management functions associated with applications hosting, providing expert information system knowledge to clients in order to support of strategic goals.
- Direct and manages staff including hiring, performance management and assessment, development, mentoring training, and staff budgets.
- Provide knowledge and support in conjunction with the IT executive staff to assist Client and client executive management with strategic planning.
- Perform a backup service delivery manager as needed
- Responsible for direct reports
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field and a minimum 8 years management experience or total equivalent experience.
- PMP Certification.
- Demonstrated skills/experience with success in managing high volume, mission-critical IT project portfolios, systems, strategic planning, contract negotiation/maintenance, metrics and reporting.
- Experience demonstrating knowledge and understanding of IT operations, business process optimization and Software Development methodologies.
- 4-8 years prior experience in working/managing Web-based applications. Current environments include J2EE, ETL, Java, AJAX, OOA&D, UML, RUP, Apache, MS SQL, DB2, Windows, RedHat Linux.
- 1-2 years of managing applications with the cloud environment (AWS, Azure).
- 5 years working in complex environments; large databases, multi-tiered application structure.
- Strong customer service orientation, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to motivate and persuade others.
- Excellent strategic thinking and planning skills and the ability to develop and implement plans.
- Ability to identify priorities and achieve results with a sense of urgency and give honest straightforward opinions on related issues.
- As a Leader, demonstrate equal amounts of results orientation, ability to lead people, and be willing to contribute ideas/opinions and take risks, where appropriate.
- As a Project Manager, strive to develop and train staff, encourage a team approach and cross-functional teamwork to serve the best interests of the client and the organization.
- Prior health and human services experience; Experience at a manager level with a major consulting firm.
- Experience or knowledge of infrastructure security, virtual networks and data center coordination is a plus.
- ITIL Certification
Apply by creating/using an account