Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Hope you are doing well!
I have the position below open. If interested, please share updated resume with contact details and availability.
Position Title: Oracle Apps DBA
Location: Irving, TX 75016
Salary: Market Rate
Onsite position: Fulltime/permanent W2 only
Visa: GC or USC or GC EAD/No C2C
• Experience in administering Master Data Management and Oracle Customer Hub.
• Strong experience in Oracle options and management packs. Oracle Advanced Security, Active Data Guard, Partitioning, Data masking, encryption TDE, etc.
• Thorough knowledge of Backups/Restores from Tape and Disk media. Database Export/Import, Datapump and RMAN experience required.
• Strong knowledge and application of ORACLE APPS Database administration tasks (patching, concurrent Managers, users and responsibilities, code promotion, index rebuilding, configuration etc)
• Linux & Solaris Administration and operating system scripting skills
• Experience is managing large Oracle RAC based environments with ASM.
• Oracle Applications Release 11i & R12 (administering, patching, cloning, upgrading and ad utilities) and associated technologies (Discoverer, SOA, iAS, PL/SQL) experience required.
• Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c database experience required.
• Oracle Enterprise manager (OEM) 11g and 12c experience required.
• Database upgrade and platform migration experience required.
• Disaster recovery experience required.
• Performance tuning experience must.
• Server and operating system knowledge (Oracle Solaris, Linux and Windows) required.
• Requires strong analytical skills and scripting skills.
• Ability to work independently and multi task as required in highly fast passed environment.
• 5-7 years as a 24x7 Database Administrator with Oracle Certification.
• 5-7 years of experience working with ORACLE EBS.
• 5-7 years of experience supporting large enterprise-wide databases ( > 3TB)
• 5-7 years hands on experience with ORACLE 10g RAC,11g RAC and 10g Grid architecture
Bachelor's degree in a technical or related field Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Oracle, App DBA, Linux, EBS 11i & R12, OEM, FMW, WebLogic, MDM
• Provide Shift and non-shift support for Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle production, test and Development Instances.
• Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
• Follow internal defined process for change tickets in production environment.
• Troubleshoot and tune Oracle E-Business Databases. Contribute to technical performance analysis and enhancement.
• Perform database monitoring, maintenance, reorganizations, resource management, schema management, and capacity planning and performance tuning for the company's databases
• Work with developers and analysts to support development efforts. Clone Oracle applications as well as non-oracle application databases as needed to support development and testing efforts.
• Work with various internal teams such as server, storage, backup & network administration teams to coordinate and troubleshoot infrastructure related issues.
• Utilize Change Management controls to implement Code changes in Production and non-production instances.
• Utilize core database skills to maintain key processes like archiving, monitoring, replication, integrity and security.
• Implement and test disaster recovery plan.
• Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
• Work well in a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
• Able to write shell scripting quickly and able to write SQL & PL/SQL code and troubleshoot issues within SQL code.
• Engage with offshore (India) teams to provide seamless 24/7 application support.
IDC Technologies Inc
Cell : 408-459-5600
If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies Inc, please click here.
Apply by creating/using account