Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role: Business Readiness Lead (Change Management Consultant)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Fulltime/ Permanent Employment
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills :
• Preference for PROSCI Change Management certification. Top 3 skills required are Organizational Change Management expertise, Communications, Strategic Planning. Candidates should be local to ATL or willing to relocate.
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (example: Prosci certification) and willing and able to work within the IT PMO SDLC methodology and established Business Readiness practice protocols
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
• Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
• Previous change management experience in an operational environment.
• Previous experience in the airline industry a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft tools.
• Education: BS/BA required; MBA/MEd or other advanced degree preferred.
Roles and responsibility :
Develops a change management strategy based on situational awareness of the change and the groups being impacted
-Plans, directs, and coordinates cross functional team activities to manage and implement projects/programs from proposal initiation to final operational stage
-Creates and manages measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual change
-Responsible for delivery of key functional, technical, and process designs
-Monitors program scope and executes change control process B5
•Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change caused by projects and change efforts.
• Develop a change management strategy based on change impact assessments and a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change.
• Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
• Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
• Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, training plan and change enablement plans (sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, resistance management plan.)
• Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
• Be an active and visible coach to leaders who are change sponsors (situational)
• Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
• Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
• Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
• Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
• Work with communication, training, HR and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation.
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:
Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
Apply by creating/using an account