Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Who are we looking for?
Infrastructure Technical architect with extensive architecture and design solutioning experience around Data Center infrastructure, including virtualization and cloud platforms. Individual should be passionate about technology, possess strong architecture and design experience and multi skilled
• Responsible for complete infrastructure design, systems analysis, security, data center operation, network & voice communication, especially application migration from our existing data centers to the next generation infrastructure.
• Acts as expert for infrastructure teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions.
• Advises teams of IT technology standard requirements, methodology and processes.
• Drives short & long term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key business segments.
• Participates in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy.
• Communicates and validates program architecture with infrastructure team, project management team, and application services management team.
• Conducts end-to-end technical plan and design.
• Develops long-term strategy for historical data retention and archival plan for storage needs. Defines data retention, backup, and recovery methods and plans.
• Develops enterprise standards to ensure compatibility and integration of multi-vendor platforms.
• Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of NexGen infrastructure.
• Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
• Develops specifications for interfaces from existing to new systems.
• Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
o Must have a thorough knowledge of the Windows concepts, Domains, Active Directory and its concepts, and the interaction between hardware, operating systems, network, data center, and application software, Linux and Unix is a plus.
o Strong working knowledge of VMware or other virtual software.
o Deep understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols. Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and other network services.
o Knowledge of disc storage Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certifications in Windows 2008 or Windows2012.
o Knowledge of Cisco network and voice gears and technologies, CCNA(P) or CCIE is good to have.
o Knowledge of managing a data center in terms of systems monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning.
o Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology.
o Capability to work with people in different time zones.
• Understand customer pain areas & requirements and respond with design solutions addressing them.
• Understanding of various project phases and deliver milestones defined.
• Change Management skillsets for various design and deployment related activities
• Understanding of customer requirements and interacting with clients to formulate solutions
• Act as a technical SME to support and provide guidance to resolve complex technical issues of projects
• Participates as a project team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensures client satisfaction
• At least 10+ years of work experience in designing and managing IT infrastructure
• Education qualification: BS, MS or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
• Data Center & ITIL certifications will be an advantage
Apply by creating/using account