Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Project: Global Data Product Tower - creating future data ecosystem to drive insights that will help define strategy for the client's data programs including Transformation CRM, CDP, and Loyalty.
· Partners with other project leaders to drive teams of 15+ people. Builds and structures the project team to ensure maximum performance.
· Structures and manages integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs of multiple projects. Including
o Provides purpose, direction and motivation to team. Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria.
o Project and/or program communications
o Estimations and staffing
o Creation of project deliverables
o Scope management
o Definition of roles and responsibilities
o Development and tracking of integrated project plans
o Project and/or program issues tracking and management
o Sets quality and performance standards
o Maintains project tracking, dashboards and information systems.
o Assesses and manages project risk
o Mentors and coaches project team members
· Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction.
o Manages peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.).
o Develops relationships with and ensures the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives.
o Provides day-to-day project contact for the client.
· Adapts and applies the Client's approach to meet project / program objectives and client business drivers.
· Leverages best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects
· Ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the team. Directly supervises the work of Associate Project Manager(s), Track / Discipline Leads
· Manages third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary.
· Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.).
· Works with business unit leadership to pursue, shape and sell client solutions
· Participates in recruitment and hiring activities, including interviewing and conducting hiring exercises within the Program Management Discipline.
· Acts as career manager / supervisor for multiple individuals.
· Participates in and assists with Company events such as training and internal initiatives.
· Contributes to the ongoing development of the Program Management Discipline and community.
· Participates in progress and quality reviews of other projects. Actively shares knowledge and learning from project experiences.
· 7+ years project management experience in successfully delivering marketing and technology solutions; consulting experience preferred
· Mandatory experience leading diverse project types and future interest should include supporting the following project types: technology, creative and strategy
· Experience using waterfall, agile and hybrid methodologies
· Led multi-discipline, globally-distributed teams of 15 + people in dynamic and fast-paced environments.
· Accountability for project budgets of $1M and higher
· 2+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level, executive client relationships across marketing & technology departments; experience should include external client management and negotiations
· Experienced multiple full project life-cycles from business development to final delivery
· Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program)
· Experience and interest in supporting new business initiatives
· Demonstrated ability to craft and define a strategic business solution based on broad client goals
Apply by creating/using account