Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: EMC Storage (L-3)
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Salary : DOE or 110K range
Emp Status: USC & GC only
Key Skills: Core Technical Requirements:
EMC VMAX, VNX, XtreamIO, Recovery Point ,Unity ,EMC ECS , Purestorage , CISCO MDS and Brocade switches
Should be very strong with EMC Symmetrix/Vmax.
- Reporting to the Track Lead / Team Lead
- Helping team members in case of Issues/Technical Problems
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Ensuring that the processes are adhered to
- Responsible for successful completion of Installation, configuration and migration
- Ensure maximum uptime according to the SLA
- Responsible for building / maintaining a test environment
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
- Implementing new technologies and design changes
- Planning Backup/Restoration Strategy for 24x7 operation support
- Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level
· Mentoring and guide new Team Members
· Handling tickets / requests
· Troubleshooting technical issues and perform RCA.
· Defining processes and ensuring that the processes are adhered to
· Ensure maximum uptime according to the SLA
· Understanding of Multi-geo support environment
· Responsible for building / maintaining a test environment
· Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
· Suggests new technologies and design changes
· Monitoring and maintaining SLA requirements by the team members
· Planning Backup/Restoration Strategy for 24x7 operation support
· Suggesting patches/upgrades to maintain security level
· Testing / Auditing/processes as required from time to time
· Process adherence & Security compliance
· Customer feedback ( Appreciations, CSAT survey results)
· KB preparation and review, Knowledge sharing & documentation
· Root cause analysis / Problem Management + Capacity / Architectural Management
· Helping Solution Architects to implement suggestion for improvements.
· Liaise with HCL internal, external vendor and customer teams to meet project objectives.
· Work with Project Managers in making project plans and estimating work efforts.
· Should be an expert in data migrations (Host and Storage based).
· Should have the ability to help and guide Storage implementations.
· Have complete understanding and experience in designing, implementing and migrating as per the project requirements.
Years of Experience:
Total : 9-10+ years' experience
Relevant : 8+ years of Enterprise-class EMC products
A) Core Technical Requirements:
EMC VMAX, VNX, XtreamIO, Recovery Point ,Unity ,ECS , Purestorage , CISCO MDS and Brocade enterprise switches
• Capacity Planning and capacity upgrades, knowledge of SRM Suites.
• Implementation support of Recover point for production systems
• Storage Data Migration, SAN Copy etc.
• Recovery Point Appliances Replication management
• XtreamIO management
• Storage Architecture understanding
• Physical FC & Network connectivity understanding
Certification requirements (optional)
Apply by creating/using account