1. Strong knowledge of VB 6.0
2. Strong knowledge of Sql Server
3. Expertise in COM DCOM ,
4. Skilled in C#.net
5. Should possess good communication skills.
6. Should be able to co-ordinate within team.
7. Should be willing to explore new technologies and be a fast learner.
Desirable Technical Skills
1. Incident management - handling/assigning support tickets and ensuring that the SLA is met.
2. Daily montioring of Jobs and take corrective measures in case of any issue.
3. Supporting the deployment and upgrade of other related modules and applications.
4. Regression testing of the application in case of any upgrade and outages.
5. Accountable for technical solution of minor enhancements based on the user request.
6. Responsible to get sign-off from the customer for software fixes in case of support tickets and design in case of minor enhancements.
7. Integration plan for the system with the external interfaces.
8. Coordinating with the Application,Database, Middleware and EQA support teams.
Desirable Functional Skills
Airlines Reservations Domain knowledge will be plus