Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Identity Management Need
Sogeti is looking for a talented, passionate and experienced Consultant to join our team in Denver. This is a highly-visible role responsible for delivering projects throughout Colorado, with primary focus on growing the business in Colorado. We are looking for candidates with experience in delivering projects in core infrastructure, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM). You must have skills and hands-on experience deploying identity solutions with Microsoft products. Specifically, this role will have a greater emphasis on the implementation and migration of identity solutions and will focus on line of business integrated solutions based on Active Directory.
A Consultant in Sogeti delivers technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in AD technology as part of the broader business productivity suit. Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, these consultants will work with Microsoft's partners to assist customers in:
* The delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory technologies and products in diverse client environments.
* Large scale, multi-site design, rollout and operational experience around core Microsoft Infrastructure components and all related identity management workloads.
* Stabilizing developed solutions using agile methodologies in complex customer environments.
* Understanding the relevant infrastructure and operations implications of the solution.
The ideal candidate must have experience in the following areas:
* Strong consulting background and in depth, hands on customer delivery experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active Directory
* Active Directory migrations and tools including strong PowerShell scripting (Active Directory module), WMI knowledge and experience with AD Migration Tool (ADMT)
* Have an above average engineering understanding of FIM 2010 R2 and its successors up to and including MIM 2016.
* Have an above average understanding of codeless provisioning and/or .dll extension modifications.
* Active Directory Privileged Access Management (PAM) services with a deep technical understanding of JEA and JIT Admin.
* Good technical pre-sales skills such as professional services effort estimation, scoping workshops, working with Architects and partners to define WBS, roles and responsibilities
* Field consulting experience, with large global Customers / Partners, on infrastructure architecture design, developing solution guidance and leading complex consulting
* Delivering consulting engagements, managing customer expectations
* This position will require up to approximately 30-50% travel.
Knowledge and Abilities
* Spoken and written communication in English.
* Analytical Problem Solving
* Building Customer/Partner Relationships
* Cross-Boundary Collaboration
* Impact and Influence
* Interpersonal Awareness
* Services Project Management
* Strategic Insight
* Product & Technology Expertise
* Value Selling
* Dealing with ambiguity Training and Certifications
* Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years of experience in IT system development or consulting
* Work experience should involve technical consulting, development, and deployment.
* Must have a proven record of delivering business value.
Apply by creating/using account