Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Technical expert in ServiceNow with a minimum 8 years working experience as Developer
• Experience with implementing multiple ServiceNow Service Portals across different domains in a large enterprise
• Experience implementing ServiceNow modules: Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog Management, Reporting & Analytics, and Change Management.
• Understanding of ITIL v3 and its components.
• Expertise in Web technologies (Web Services – SOAP/REST, XML, HTML, CSS, HTTP, etc)• Expertise in developing across clients – Desktops, Mobile Apps etc
• Understanding of Enterprise IT Architecture and Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
• Customer engagement with strong personal skills to build and maintain collaborative relationships between business stakeholders, IT service owners and Service Designers.
• End user support including troubleshooting, root cause analysis and permanent resolution of system issues.
• Demonstrated writing skills for creating job aids, functional, design and configuration specifications
Gather and analyze the requirements provided by client
• Implement, enhance, develop and integrate ServiceNow platform, Service Catalog and Service Portal per business requirements in a highly collaborative, inclusive and tolerant environment.
• Provide day to day operational support and maintenance including planned maintenance outages.
• Collect, consolidate and analyze service metrics to facilitate decision making related to service improvements.
• Conduct unit testing and install new modules, releases and version upgrades.
• Actively manages the life-cycle of the platform.
• Monitor and fine tune application to achieve optimum performance levels.
• Perform assessments and listen to internal customers to understand and anticipate their business needs and determine their priorities in the context of the overall enterprise and strategy
• Provide expert level consulting to primary support team (e.g act as a Tier-2/3 support for Service Portal and Service Catalog)
• Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in a specialized area, remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices.
• Create and maintain technical documentation regarding development processes, best practice guidelines and other related artifacts (e.g. templates, etc.)
• Implement, enhance and integrate ServiceNow platform, service catalog and Service Portal per business requirements in a highly collaborative, inclusive and tolerant environment.
• Complete development, configuration and workflow administration to support business processes on the platform
.• Provide day to day operational support and maintenance including planned maintenance outages
.• Collect, consolidate and analyze service metrics to facilitate decision making related to service improvements.• Conduct unit testing and install new modules, releases and version upgrades.
Apply by creating/using account