Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Your role will be both to establish a high performing security architecture capability and also to provide security architecture services across the change life cycle.
You will report to the Chief Information Security Officer, and work with architects from across the group.
The technical focus of this role will vary from project to project, essentially covering core technology areas such as software development (SDLC), data, networking, infrastructure, and cloud platforms, and requires a broad interest in Information Security over and above a pure architecture role.
You will be imparting a degree of education to key stakeholders from both technology and business teams regarding aspects of security in order to ensure consistent 'security by design' considerations are factored at an early stage.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Enterprise Security Architecture - identify the strength of the foundations for security within the organisation and ensure that the vision, strategies, processes, people and technologies are aligned and organised effectively.
· Design & Implementation - design and implement security into organisations from 'top to bottom' and from 'bottom to top', in a clearly defined security by design vision.
· Technical Security Architecture - identify the strength and appropriateness of technical designs in mitigating risks.
· Direction Setting, Management, Governance - planning, managing and organising the delivery of Security Architecture.
· Communication and Influencing - working with senior stakeholders, utilising security architecture methods and collateral to ensure they can make risk based decisions.
· Evangelise and promote Information Security at all levels, to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You are a senior professional who isn't afraid to question the status quo and think creatively and innovatively in order to achieve better outcomes for the organisation. You are energetic and with a genuine interest in information security.
· A track record of Enterprise Security Architecture and demonstrable hands-on technical information security experience.
· Expert-level knowledge of security principles and technologies.
An understanding of security methodologies, best practice and industry standards .
· Experience of designing and implementing security solutions that cover the entire technology stack.
· Experience in risk & regulatory frameworks and standards (such as, GDPR, NYDFS, etc.).
· A sound understanding of how to model threats and risks as well as the controls necessary to mitigate them, on both an organisational and technical level.
· An understanding of how business strategy, risk, regulation and technical constraints influence organisational responses to cyber security.
· Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills, and comfortable at operating at all levels of the organisation.
· Relevant Information Security related qualification(s).
Apply by creating/using account