Mode : Full-time Location : Miami, FL. Work Authorization : Citizen / Green Card Holder only Budget : Open (Flexible based on the experience) Client : Infosys
Technology Analyst - US
State / Region / Province
SAP Technical HANA Developer
Location for this position is Miami, FL. This position may require light travel.
Qualifications Basic • Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of overall IT experience.
Preferred • SAP HANA with at least 1 Year of Experience in HANA.
• Extensive Technical knowledge and Experience in SAP BW (SAP BW 7.4 / 7.5 on HANA), BEX Reporting, Data Modelling, Data Staging, R/3 Extraction. Should have worked on HANA Studio BWMT.
• Prefer at least 1 End to End SAP BW / BW on HANA Implementations, all phases.
• Prefer at least 1 project on SAP HANA support and Enhancement Projects.
• Should be able to conduct data analysis, functional and technical design, and implementation of solutions for the Business Intelligence using SAP HANA.
• Should have strong understanding in Finance, Sales, MM, SCM Areas.
• Strong ABAP Experience is preferable (Writing FMs, Extraction Programs, Expert Routines, Enhancement, Performance Tuning etc.).
• Should have strong knowledge and experience in SAP R/3 modules.
• Should have developed tools for automating manual tasks for testing, analyzing, monitoring, development and transports in SAP BW/HANA. The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.