Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Cyber Security & Networks Operations is seeking a highly motivated candidate for providing L3 support for the Security Infrastructure. He/she will be expected to oversee the Infrastructure projects, Security assessment, transition of Infrastructure and tools under global operational model, manage the production problems, root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, supporting project transition, operations, and technology. This candidate should be a technical leader with excellent communication skills and in-depth background in UNIX & Wintel technologies.
Candidate is expected to have a firm grasp of system administration, network protocols, networking issues and solutions, system monitoring, databases, and storage. The candidate may act as a member of quick-response project task-support team and will often work under demanding deadlines, operating as team member as well as independently to resolve complex problems.
• Skilled in topics covered in any fundamentals of UNIX class.
• Candidates must be able to navigate file systems, view, interrogate, and manipulate the contents of files, know how to use an editor.
• Scripting experience in Korn Shell and PERL.
• Proficiency in Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting. Java, VB & batch scripting will be considered a plus.
• Solid experience working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 & 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
• Very good understanding of PKI concepts and standards including but not limited to X.509, CRL, FIPS, various cryptographic algorithms including Suite B and hashing types.
• Experience with Entrust (including Toolkit), Microsoft & Symantec PKI
• Experience with Oracle, MS SQL & PostgreSQL RDBMS from application programming perspective. Good knowledge on how to interface with these databases, analyze & write complex queries, stored procedures & SQL scripts.
• OpenSSH and Tectia SSH – solid experience with how this is setup and public key authentication.
• Web Server experience with IIS, NGINX, Apache HTTP Server
• Experience with protocols like TLS, TCP/IP, UDB, OCSP, COM/DCOM/RPC, LDAP, SMB/CIFS/Samba
• Apache Cassandra. Experience with any other NoSQL databases will also be considered.
• Good understanding of virtualization technologies and various Hypervisors including but not limited to VMware ESXi and guest VMs, LDOMs, LPARs.
• Experience with various storage types & technologies like JBOD, NAS, SAN
• Solid understanding of key network concepts like DNS, OSI model.
• Microsoft Active Directory
Good to Have
• Certifications (CISSP, CCNA/CCNP, CEH, Redhat, Solaris, MCSE)
• Ionic Security
• Venafi TPP (Trust Protection Platform)
• SafeNet LunaSA HSM
• Hands on experience with web services and associated frameworks like SOAP, REST, and WCF.
• Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
o CA Workload Automation AE/Autosys
o Microsoft SharePoint
o Some experience on utilizing monitoring tools like IBM Tivoli, Client SiteScope
o Security Infrastructure technologies Such as CiscoSecure, Token Technologies, Powerbroker, Unix Security tools, Kerberos, Directory Server.
o Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere & CE)
o Databases (Sybase ASE including OC/OS SDK, MySQL)
o Understanding of Programming languages (Core Java, C/C++)
o Thorough understanding of security, network architectures and protocols.
• Familiarity of Compliance and risk management frameworks and methodologies (ISO27002, SDLC).
Non-Technical Skills Required:
• Strong customer and quality-focus is a must.
• Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills required.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
• Provide Technical Application SME support for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
• Production and UAT Environment setup.
• Capacity, Performance and Stability reporting and Management.
• Lead initiative to develop/improve scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.
• Provide Technical Mentoring.
• Lead Infrastructure projects and Security assessment for the infrastructure associated the applications in scope.
• Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
• Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
• Work closely with the development team to ensure the operational requirements are met during the project transition
• Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Apply by creating/using account