Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Under general to broad direction, plans, designs, develops, and maintains a complex application or part of a complex system.
• Participate initially as an individual contributor and later as a lead member of small engineering team focused on end-to-end delivery of customer-focused software using Agile (Scrum) methodologies
• Designs, codes and tests software programs for systems of moderate to high complexity as per the business requirements.
• Leads or Contributes to product UX design, with a great attention to detail
• Define, review, and collaborate on technical architecture of solutions
• Participates in the investigation of requirements and assists in preparation of user stories/specifications.
• Involved with resolution of complex software development issues that may arise in a production environment. Analyzes problems, conducts root cause analysis, helps in resolution of problems using defined problem management procedure, and helps in application support and maintenance of customer applications.
• Collaborate daily with project stakeholders including IT operations and infrastructure staff, product owner(s), end users, and other business leadership
• Contribute forward-thinking innovation and ideas to projects that introduce new technology and processes to increase business value and improve end-user experience
• No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or related experience
• 10+ years in front end or full stack web application development experience, open source preferred (Node JS, PostgreSQL, Angular 2/4/5, etc.)
• 3+ years AngularJS experience with professional hands on Angular 2/4 experience required
• 3+ years UX/UI development experience
• 5+ years total relevant experience in building enterprise-level applications
• Bootstrap v3+
• Responsive development experience required
• AWS and/or Azure Cloud development and delivery experience
• Experience with database and report development technologies
• Ability to provide accurate estimates on project development efforts
• Effective, clear communicator - oral and written
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to interact directly with the customer
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Ability to work independently or with a small team
• Accountable and strong work ethic a must
• Experience writing technical design documents/analysis specifications
• 1+ years working as a Developer in a Scrum development environment
Nice to Have:
• PostgreSQL experience
• Service Layer development experience utilizing Node, .NET, Python, or equivalent
• Mobile development experience (native or hybrid)
• Experienced writing automated unit tests and following Test Driven Design (TDD)
• Continuous Integration with Jenkins, TFS, or a similar tool
• Experience using TFS for source control and task management
• Experience utilizing Azure Active Directory and Azure B2C
Apply by creating/using account