Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager / Program Manager
Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: 6 Months
Service Delivery Manager is accountable for managing service delivery to one dedicated client account promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
Service Delivery Manager is focused on:
• Delivering service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Achieving productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Transforming and growing the business (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
• Developing strong relationships with Customer(s) and teams (KPI: Strong network in place & people development is evident)
• Manage Profitability - responsible for Budgeting, P/L and Financial Management
• Lead and Manage large teams spread across multiple geographies and various technical towers.
• Strong ITIL Processes knowledge
• Vendor Management & Contract Negotiation Skills & Experience.
• Overall Strong Technology Landscape Understanding & Experience of Managing end-to-end IT Infrastructure engagements with reasonable (above average) amount of knowledge in Data Center and Network domain.
Additional knowledge in End User Computing domain will be given preference.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Analytical and Presentation Skills
• Budgeting and P/L management experience
• Strong interpersonal skills – Build and Manage customer relationship at Dir/Sr. Dir/CXO level
• Strong knowledge and experience in IT Operations management
• Effective & Efficient People Management Skills - In-depth understanding of Cultural diversity and expectations of Managing a Geographically spread organization and team members
• Accountable for managing end to end service delivery for one dedicated accounts
• Accountable for overall end-to-end IT infrastructure service delivery from multiple tracks (Networks, Windows, Virtualization, Unix, Database, Storage, Backup, Service Desk, Command Center, Desktop etc.)
• Provides a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction. Ensure the information systems and the review structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used
• Build and maintain client relationships
• Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value.
• Ensures and monitors that processes are in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management of change control and acceptance into service procedures.
• Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand
• Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit
• Oversees the integration of all service delivery units and constantly improves the quality and inter-working of the whole service team, including Customer other service partners and suppliers to ensure a seamless end-to-end delivery of service for clients
• Ensures robust tools and - where relevant - technological platforms are in place to support customer environment and best service solution
• Motivates, develops and mentors other service delivery employees and managers where relevant
• Maximizes same account growth opportunities
• Champions team-working, re-use, knowledge sharing and promotes the increased use of best practices
• Provides support to new business opportunities. Takes an active role in bids and supports the transition and implementation of new business (including new service offers)
• In conjunction with the Accounts / Sales teams stimulates & defines requirements for new services in line with Service Line Strategy. Ensures such offerings are professionally introduced, accepted and deliverable
• P&L Budgeting and Management
• Produce management and account performance reports to an agreed schedule or upon request
• Attend client service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
• Resource Management – Training Facilitation, Talent farming, Attrition, Rotation etc. as per Organization guidelines
Apply by creating/using account