Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Audio Visual – L2 Admin
● Provide professional, effective, and rapid Audio-Visual support to Users as needed in our environment.
● Assist Users and clients in proper use of equipment
● Triage, resolve or escalate support Tickets within agreed time frame using Jira ticketing system.
● Responds to tickets and requests within standard SLA response times
● Manages multiple tickets at one time and prioritizes tickets based on severity
● Perform regular equipment maintenance and minor repair
● Perform firmware updates to various hardware, but not limited to Biamp tesira, Crestron, Revolab, Logitech Webcams, panacast, Extron, and more
● Organizing equipment and replace defective or malfunctioning equipment
● Assist with monthly and quarterly inventory, and forecasting equipment needs
● Respond to inquiries, both written and verbal, in a professional manner.
● Quickly investigate and diagnose problems in AV systems during meetings and events
● Take responsibility for own workload and keep others informed, highlighting potential problems and suggesting solutions to ensure continuity of service delivery.
● Communicate effectively with customers, team members and colleagues across the department.
● Maintain a team player mentality and contribute ideas to efforts while following outlined procedures and direction from superiors.
● provide support for Events, including setting up and operating equipment like Audio Mixers, video switchers, PTZ cameras, and more.
● Monitor meeting technology usage and provide routine reports to management
Job Requirements and Qualifications
High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, preferred
InfoComm CTS certification a plus.
Minimum 2+ years' experience working and troubleshooting a variety of A/V systems, in a corporate environment.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills
● Excellent organizational and time management skills.
● Self-motivated and able to manage workload professionally
● Positive and professional attitude
● Ability to work and excel in a fast moving and challenging environment
● Ability to remain calm under pressure
● Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the company.
● Ability to work well both independently and in a collaborative team environment
● Strong analytical problem solving skills
● Strong PC/MAC skills with knowledge of Google productivity applications
● Understanding of enterprise video conferencing infrastructures such as, Vidyo, Polycom and Cisco
● Familiarity with Audio DSP (especially ClearOne, Biamp, and QSC)
● Familiarity with web conferencing and desktop video conferencing applications (especially Zoom, Hangout, and Webex)
● Experience of providing AV support (1st & 2 nd tier) and associated processes
● Strong understanding of audio/video and data signal flow
● Experience and knowledge of Crestron, Extron and AMX control processors,
● Knowledge of computer hardware including Mac/PC and Android/iOS
● knowledge of IT networking
● Experience of using an Jira Ticketing system to manage, allocate and monitor support tasks
● Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with tact and discretion
Apply by creating/using account