Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Angular JS, .NET (C#) Developer Responsible for components of complex engineering. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Typically 5 or more years of Solid design and development background with programming skills.
2. Must have expert knowledge: WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET MVC or Web API, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Custom TAGs creation, JQuery, bootstrap, Analytics (Tagging, PDL).
3. Must have experience in API (SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC, REST, AJAX)
4. Must have developer level Experience in SQL Server performance tuning, DB architecture creation, quick in creating robust tables, stored procedures and writing complex queries to join several functions
5. Desirable to have experience with GIT/JIRA
6. Highly desired Microsoft Business Intelligence Power BI Embedded and analytics.
7. Building Mockups and Wireframes through Photoshop and/or Visio
• Work with teams across region.
• Supports ongoing engineering, software development, architecture efforts
• Provide technical knowledge and support to team across regions
• Monitor, evaluate, and remediate environment for anomalies and performance during and after development phase
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments related to supported technologies
• 5 plus experience is required on all the following required Skills.
• Experience with virtual environments (VMware, Citrix, Horizon)
• Experience in application development and implementation
• Experience working in an agile environment delivering software to production working with front-end development teams
• Strong knowledge of latest UI best practices
• Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modeling
• Experience with component based web application frameworks
• Experience in creating interaction design deliverables such as process flows & wire frames
• Experience with using and creating user interface design patterns
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• A strong sense of time management, deadlines, and the ability to adapt diverse challenges and competing priorities
• Broad understanding of website architecture, interactive design principles, web usability
• Possess a personal sense of urgency and the ability to handle a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional design skills with a high attention to detail
• Bring out the best in others by exemplifying an enthusiastic and flexible working style and showing a willingness to work as part of a team
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
06/05/18 .Net Developer Technical Lead * 10 years proven IT experirence performing hands-on software development roles
* Must be strong multifaceted technologist with experience delivering enterprise-level applications
* Must have experience and strong hands-on skills in: .Net, C#/LINQ, Web Services, Databases (Oracle, SQL Server), Java
* Must have strong problem-solving abilities, self-starter, sound team player
* Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle mulitple tasks to meet tight deadlines
* Strong ability to communicate effectively and influence decisions to achieve results
* College/University Degree preferably in IT GWBTO Charlotte/NYC/Jersey City NC Recruitment 120k
Apply by creating/using an account