Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Seeking an experienced IT Solutions Architect to work on Cloud Migration of legacy application and reporting to an IT Manager. The candidate should be able to convert requirements into the architecture and design that ultimately constitute the blueprint for the solution. This candidate will play an important role in ensuring that the solution architecture aligns with the roadmaps established by the enterprise architecture, and that it adheres to the enterprise architecture principles.
This candidate should have prior experience of doing cloud migration. This candidate should also be a natural leader who enjoys coaching and mentoring team members, and provide guidance to the entire development team during the systems development life cycle.
· Lead the migration of legacy, complex applications and/or large systems
· Responsible for overseeing a company's cloud computing strategy
· Performing cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring
· Oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud environments
· Define design specifications to be built into the detailed solution
· Research/analyze business requirements to evaluate and recommend optimal designs within technology constraints
· Contribute to, design and/or develop an application framework(s) including technology strategy, policies, 'guiding principles' and standards.
· Ensure all the design satisfies the requirements and complies with the architectural and security standards, pattern and policies
· Provide expert consultation and participate as a subject matter expert on projects
· Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience.
· Apply knowledge of business requirements and technology design to the maintenance and enhancement of the enterprise wide and/or project specific solution designs
· Work with clients to prepare comprehensive IT solutions
· Contribute to meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, within budget, adhering to standards
· Conduct pre and post implementation reviews, ensuring all technical solutions have met business requirements
· Develop/maintain expertise in technology solution design, planning, processes and standards
· Ensure that solution design specifications, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members
Areas of expertise / knowledge required in: (Please provide in-depth requirements):
· Knowledge of creating/updating blue prints for cloud solutions
· In-depth knowledge of Java, AIX/WAS 7/WAS 8, Linux RHEL 7/ JBOSS in Cloud
· Advanced knowledge of software development life cycle and project management life cycles
· Experience of using Storm UI for deploying blue print
· Experience in decommissioning old legacy platforms
· Java, AIX/WAS 7/WAS 8, Linux RHEL 7/ JBOSS
· Ability to conceptualize & visualize architecture solutions
· Ability to illustrate ideas using diagrams (Visio, PowerPoint)
· Excellent communication & presentation skills
· Working as a liaison with different stakeholders
Experience Required: 10 – 15 years.
Apply by creating/using account