Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Requirement ID 5585212
BA Recruiter Name Raviraj Haribhau Jain
Role name Developer
Duration (Months) 7
NEW YORK, NY
Max pay rate : Market Rate
Experience (Years) 10+ Above
• At least 10 years of software industry experience
• At least 5 years of distributed systems experience
• At least 5 years of experience working with cloud technologies
• At least 5 years of formal technical leadership role experience
• In depth knowledge of Cloud strategy (public, private, hybrid)
• Experience with Cloud Native Architecture principles and specific tooling and approaches to support secure, resilient, and scalable architectures
• Experience with PaaS architecture, including commercial offerings and the components necessary to implement containerized workloads (like OpenShift, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.)
• Knowledge of IaaS/IaC strategies for private and public Cloud scenarios
• Familiarity with TDD and Continuous Integration of infrastructure code
• Knowledge of Continuous Delivery (idea to production) practices and tooling, including
• Semantic monitoring and Production testing strategies
• Load and performance testing
• Ephemeral environment orchestration
• Operational experience with observability practices and tooling such as monitoring, logging, tracing and alerting
• Familiarity with infrastructure components such as networking (including sdn), firewalls, dns, and storage
• Awareness of Identity and authorization architecture and tools
• Awareness of Release Management practices
• Ability to formulate, champion and drive the vision for major technology-led initiatives that are truly transformational for businesses operating in large and complex environments.
• Experienced in leading, managing and inspiring large and multiple teams.
• A thorough understanding and appreciation of the business context and challenges that organizations face and distinguish yourself in the way you articulate this with clients to create and deliver robust, scalable, elegant, flexible and relevant infrastructure solutions that truly transform industries.
• Engineering craftsmanship. Even if your recent roles have taken you away from being as hands-on as you might like, you've no doubt found other ways to keep on top of the latest tools and techniques, and you still bring a deep understanding of software delivery to the table.
• Proven experience in "Agility”, including Kanban and Scrum Soft Skills
• Mentoring: a team and bringing them up to speed on new languages and skills. We all learn from each other, but with the breadth of technical experience you'll bring to the table, you'll be an invaluable teacher to your less-experienced peers.
• Thinking big and acting fast: You'll need a startup mentality with enterprise awareness. That means you can manage competing priorities, that you're ready to pivot or adjust plans quickly, and that you understand the role you and your team play in major organizations' tech strategies.
• Influencing priorities: You understand both the business problem and the technical solution, and you're able to advocate for excellence and effect change when necessary.
• Over 15 years of overall software industry experience
• Hands-on experience working with reactive, event-driven architectures
• Very strong with object-oriented programming, domain-driven design
• A DevOps mindset with a continuous delivery mindset and and expertise with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes, Openshift, AWS etc.
Apply by creating/using account