Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Test Manager will report into the Test Capability Lead in the Testing Centre of Excellence and the Senior Project Manager.
· At least 4 years Test Management in multiple roles within an outsourced supplier environment, including functional and non-functional testing in a Waterfall environment.
· Experience working with infrastructure projects involving firewalls, proxies etc.
· Experience of large corporate international environments in the US
· Experience of working with large numbers of business users in multiple locations
NICE TO HAVE
· ISEB/ ISQTB
· Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services, or equivalent ALM toolset.
PERSONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Excellent collaborator, communicator and presenter. The candidate will be working in a team environment with external suppliers, Client, PMs Etc. and must be confident discussing and advising complex technical issues. Working with business users is a key part of this role and outstanding soft skills are essential.
· Outstanding stakeholder management relationship skills
· Adaptability as we are looking for someone that can be productive quickly
· Ability to identify and discuss improvements to current processes
· Strong planning and leadership skills
Project backgrounds and scope:
Implement – in the US region- used by any and all US Cloud Service Providers (CSPs). Including, developing and implementing an on-boarding process for new cloud based services using SCI connection as a Business As Usual (BAU) process.
A BAU process will be delivered to address the following areas:
• Develop model for the adoption and provisioning of Telecommunication's SCI service, including timeline, costs and resources.
• Identify any security, infrastructure and configurations needed.
• Requirements and demarcations of the support model need to be defined and implemented.
• Identify changes (if required) to existing vendor maintenance contracts.
The scope of the project does not include moving any current SaaS Cloud services or implementing any new SCI connections. However in order to test the service the project will identify and support a CSP as they access and set up the service as a pilot.
SaaS Cloud Applications that have a high volume of traffic currently have to install their own dedicated network links to support the services and to ensure performance/throughput levels. These services come at a cost to install and at a fixed price to support. SCI charges are based on usage - you only pay for what you use. For some applications (particularly those which have variable volumes of data) this will reduce costs.
The project will replace the current VPN system and equipment with a new CISCO ASA System which will meet a wider set of technical needs and will support mobile device access. Additionally, the project will consolidate all remote clients and streamline the login process.
The current VPN solution does not meet all needs; for example, it does not support MACs, nor mobile devices which are required. Additionally, newer VPN technology meets the National Grid security team's (DR&S) Transparent VPN requirements.
The new VPN system will support ANYConnect and either token type (physical RSA key or soft, mobile app).
• A CISCO system will be installed , utlizing a virtual
load balancer between them.
• Configure the new system to support mobile devices.
• Consolidate all remote clients
• Streamline/simplify the login process.
• Configuration/coding to point the user to the correct VPN.
Apply by creating/using account