Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role: Data Engineer /Modeler (SQL, BI, Azure)
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Mandatory Technical Skills:
*5+ years work related experience. Advanced degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Operations Research.
* Strong analytical skills /critical thinking and attention to details.
* Prior experience shipping customer/business intelligence programs.
* Detail oriented, with ability to produce high quality analytical reports and specifications.
* A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
• Experience in Cosmos/Azure Data Lake (Scope or USQL)
• • Proficient in SQL BI, and good in SQL programming and MDX queries
•Experinece in Power shell automation scripts.
• Developing and Architecting Azure based solutions.
• Experienced in working with huge datasets - data validation, data cleansing and data transformations
• Proficient in SQL BI, and good in SQL programming
• Fluent BI Analytics (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS),
• SQL Query Optimization
• Performance monitoring and optimization, Good Troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of SQL Master Data Services
• Ability to understand vast amounts of data, identify and fix data issues
• Ability to design and develop database architecture
• Experience in building and maintaining enterprise level SSIS packages and Data Pull
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
• Understand business problem, extract/analyze data, provide insights & recommendations, build scorecards & dashboards to report findings.
• Independently Extract, manipulate and analyse data
• Generate the Business Insights & give recommendation
• Quality check own and others work
• Leverage DB/SQL/ Excel, PPT, HTML, R, SSRS, Power BI, Info graphics
* Identify and analyze large data sets for data quality, data sufficiency and data integrity etc. to support business decisions.
* Develop, create, implement new database query, reports, and analyzing and improving existing reports and queries.
* Take problem definition and extract/create supporting data to support problem root cause by creating reports and performing data analysis in a fast pace and on-demand environment. Organize, schedule and lead meetings with multiple organization personnel. Self-motivated and able to carry tasks through to completion and/ or resolution. Define and document processes. Data generation, collection, integration, securing, matching, storing, warehousing, scaling, distributing, processing, cleaning, up-rolling, summarizing, transforming, analyzing and reporting.
Desirable Technical Skills
* Proven experience in database design, data modeling, SQL server, T-SQL, query optimization, common DW principles and ETL development a plus including SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
* Experience with related technologies such as XML, XSL, IIS, WCF are a plus.
Mandatory Functional Skills
• Ability to work independently or to manage a virtual team that will research innovative solutions to challenging business problems
• Ability to collaborate with partners and drive analytic projects end to end,
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail and data accuracy
Apply by creating/using account