Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
JD for Marketing& Client-SW Eng, Environment: Horizon testing,
• Responsible for all Testing activities and artifacts throughout the project lifecycle
• Analysis and creation of formal test documentation including project test strategy, plans, and reports.
• Effectively communicates test plans, test reports, and test metrics to SQA Leadership, IT Senior Leadership and the Project Management office
• Completes project estimates across various lifecycle stages for all test types involved in a project. Works with team members
• Tracks estimates vs actuals for continuous improvement.
• Manages all test deliverables between on-site and off-site vendor teams.
• Acts as the primary point of contact for the vendor interactions around the Testing Domain.
• Manages the staff responsible for the execution of tasks defined as part of test plans, strategies, results reporting and metrics
• Responsible for assuring adherence to Enterprise Software Delivery Methodology
• Manage test data as input into test execution
• Validate test results and record defects
• Coordinate and plan test runs
• Provide traceability between requirements and test assets
• Research, prioritize, and manage defect reports and resolution activities
• Manages and validates multiple environments to assure test worthiness
• Ability to operated comfortably in a multi-task / multi priority environment across a global team
• Working with a global team and responsible for directing/reviewing the test planning and execution work efforts of an offshore team
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be detail oriented and capable of analyzing issues from the perspective of customers/users
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (English required
• Ability to operating independently and take ownership of projects/test requests, without close supervision, but also work as part of a team
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a consistently changing environment
Conceptualizes and implements efforts for continuous improvement of testing artifacts and deliverables. Provides mentoring, training and coaching to peer test leads and test engineers
• A bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related engineering discipline
• 7-9 years of experience on software test engineering
• Ability to analyze and trouble shoot production issues.
• Experience with TDD and CICD delivery.
• Required to work in overlapping/shift hours as needed (on a rotation basis)
• Minimum 8 years' experience as a test analyst including smoke testing, functional testing, regression testing, system integration testing, and UAT practices
• Minimum 5 years' experience as a test lead including interviewing and mentoring of test engineers
• Proven knowledge of software testing methodologies and practices
• Excellent knowledge of testing methodologies including Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative SDLCs
• Excellent client relationship management skills required
• Excellent planning and leadership skills required
• Experience with Client Quality Center/ALM required
• Experience with web application and mobile testing required
• Experience with web services / APIs required
• Knowledge of web application security testing and performance testing preferred
• Experience with JIRA
• Working knowledge API and Services testing (preferably SOAP UI or similar tools) Ability to read and test XML formats Advanced Excel skills Job
• 2+ years of experience as software developer using any one Object oriented languages (e.g. Java C# etc.)
• Experience in Platforms/OS/Servers (e.g. Windows Server, Linux/Unix, Apache, Tomcat, etc.)
• 4+ years of experience working with full SDLC
• 2+ year experience in Agile Methodology
• 3+ years of hands on experience with Automation development using UFT/UA, Selenium, Cucumber
• Hands-on experience with Test Cycle Management tools like ALM, JIRA
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• Experience with Appian and with Work Flow Testing
• Experience with Performance Testing tool and Concepts (NEOLOAD and JMeter)
• Experience testing web applications with Java Script
• Proficient in SQL (query, inserts, updates, joins)
Nice to have:
Customer Relationship Management tool experience.
Apply by creating/using an account