Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Architect who will join the NAIT organization to develop new, transformative business capabilities in Supply Chain with specific focus on Customer Care OTC processes.
The Business Architect will play a key role in understanding and redesigning business processes, tools and data. He/she will also be able to align strategic business goals and objectives with IT strategy, roadmaps and existing products and services. A strong focus on business processes, operations and analysis frameworks will be required, in order to develop an integrated view of current and future state of Business operations, using a cohesive framework and available industry and Global Monsanto IT standard frameworks.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Working with business and technology leads to develop and maintain business capability roadmaps (APQC), journey maps and other HCD artifacts.
• Applies a structured business architecture approach and methodology for:
• Capturing and mapping AS-IS processes by working directly with external customers (growers, dealers, retailers, etc.), B2B partners, external vendors, internal Monsanto business teams, and other Business Architects
• Partnering with customers, partners, business teams, vendors, and Business Architects to influence and design TO-BE global business processes.
• Define and reengineer business processes, leveraging global standards, identify gaps where regional non-standard approaches are required, and lead efforts to overcome process gaps
• Create business process models that clearly illustrate how people, products, processes and data interoperate. The models will be consumable by decision makers and product development teams
• Develop solid, collaborative and sustainable relationships with Business stakeholders to identify and document Business capability needs and prioritization into business architecture deliverables (roadmaps etc.)
• Shape ideas and requirements to achieve optimal future value, rather than simply gathering requirements
• Functions as a liaison to Business and IT partners to gain a broad understanding of industry trends and innovations, and their impact on technology
• 7 years IT experience in a related business or technical discipline, required.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Candidates with no degree must have a minimum of 10 years IT experience in a related business or technical discipline
• Experience as a business analyst, with direct business facing relationships, required.
• Proven ability to inspire and influence others through strategic initiatives and innovative ways of working
• Self-starter, proactive and able to work independently with minimal direction to achieve results and develop effective relationships with both Business and IT teams
• Demonstrated ability to foster and maintain collaborative and solid relationships with new and existing IT and business clients at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements and schedule
• Experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
• Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
Apply by creating/using account