Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title – Tech. Lead ALIP
Work location: Iselin, NJ
On Contract – H1B/GC/USC
On Fulltime - GC/USC only
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking an experienced Technical Lead on Client Life Insurance Platform (ALIP) who has worked on Fixed and Indexed Annuity products on ALIP.
· Hands on experience on ALIP platform for annuity products (fixed and indexed); experience needs to be around solution design and implementation of annuity products on ALIP
· Strong knowledge of ALIP across the different layers (presentation, business, persistence)
· Should have good knowledge of ALIP batch cycles to support BAU activities
· Strong functional knowledge of Annuity Products (Fixed and Indexed) across the life cycle
o New Issue
o Policy Servicing
o Policy Maturity
· Ability to lead geographically distributed cross-functional teams (onshore/offshore)
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to drive key meetings
· Experience around directly working with customer organizations in US
· Ability to coach the team on different technical and functional aspects
· Technical Environment : UNIX, Oracle, JAVA
· Technical lead with prior hands on experience on ALIP who can lead a team of technical and functional resources supporting fixed and indexed annuity products on ALIP
· Primary role will be to lead the ALIP team post implementation of platform in the Production environment.
· Will be responsible for leading BAU and discretionary and non-discretionary work on ALIP platform for the fixed annuity product line.
· Lead a team of technical and functional resources to support the post deployment software lifecycle of ALIP platform, encompassing the following work items:
o Engage with multiple business and technology stakeholders from Client and Cognizant to ensure smooth BAU operations and execution of discretionary and non-discretionary projects in ALIP
o Understand business requirements and support and verify functional and technical solution design on the platform
o Assess impact of any requirement changes on functional and technical solution and support change management process
o Support execution of technical solution (configuration and customization) on ALIP to meet project goals
o Provide inputs to QA teams and support QA execution
o Provide UAT support
NICE TO HAVE:
· Project Management skills to support overall project management activities
o Supporting project plans
o Supporting scheduling and capacity planning
o Tracking work items to closure
o Risk and Issue management
· Knowledge Management
Sr. Account Manager
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Direct #: 408-459-5601
Empowering Technologies Services
Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |
IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |
The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of the company. Our employees are obliged not to make any defamatory clauses, infringe, or authorize infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the company will not take any liability for such statements included in emails. This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill section 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include the way to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a response of "REMOVE” in the subject line of the email, we really will remove you with immediate effect.
Apply by creating/using account