Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Who are we looking for?
A HCM functional with minimum of 10 years of experience.
• A minimum of 10 years working in a functional/business analyst role supporting HCM systems.
• Combined minimum of 8 years of operational experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.
• 2+ full PeopleSoft HCM Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementations
• Experience with HCM version 9.1 or higher.
• Should have worked as an eProfile & Profile management Functional consultant for at least 2-3 implementation or support projects.
• Knowledge of general eProfile setups like set up security, configuring transactions, define workflow rules and approvals, set up data access by defining direct reports, define groups and groups security etc.
• Setting up eprofile pagelets and Manager Dashboard.
• Experienced in preparing functional Specifications for organization specific customizations related to eProfile, pages, workflow and approval and security.
• Troubleshooting eProfile and eProfile Manage Desktop related issues.
• Knowledge of profile management like understanding person and non-person profile, setting up Content Catalog, Content Item, Profile configurations, setting up competency setups, security, integration with ePerformance etc.
• Experienced in writing functional specifications for customizations related to profile pages, approvals, profile search and compare, profile security etc.
• Troubleshooting profiles issues, search index related issues etc.
• Advanced knowledge of automated systems testing procedures, data conversion analyses, transaction processing and troubleshooting application.
• Must be able to QA test development work and work with the technical development team to ensure customer requirements are met
• Advanced knowledge of HCM business practices, work flow analysis, business systems design, and process re-engineering.
• Proven experience in requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, documenting design, test planning and execution, training strategy, and overall implementation planning.
• Proven ability to evaluate configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft delivered functionality.
• Accountable and strong rapport with technical counterpart and user community.
• Willing to provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing.
• Must have strong writing skills and be able to create functional specifications, design documents, training materials, test scripts, etc.
• Technical proficiency in developing user reports with PS/Query.
• Technical proficiency with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
• Demonstrated skill in verbal and written communications, making presentations before groups and committees, and working and/or leading effectively and cooperatively with staff and management.
• Demonstrated skill in analysis and problem solving including determining priorities, producing fully developed quality recommendations to decision makers.
• Excellent issue resolution (problem diagnosis), analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Demonstrated commitment and understanding of best practices in quality customer service.
• Should be able to drill down the metrics , analyze the gaps and suggest solutions
• Should be able to bring in ideas to improve productivity and quality of work
• Should be able to build tools & accelerators which is value add for the customer
• Should be aggressive in making decisions and managing teams
• Should have very good communication.
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
• Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
• Somebody who has at least 10+ years of work experience in Peoplesoft HCM 9.2 .
• Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
Apply by creating/using account