Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Working in RPA Tool Blue Prism design, develop and deploy automations to clients globally in collaboration with teams (in some cases the sole RPA modeler/developer on a project) either as an individual contributor or part a team of developers, support, project lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored RPA solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes.
· Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
· Analyze client processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
· Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
· Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the RPA solution to clients by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
· Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
· Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
· A willingness and ability to use their existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using RPA software full training in RPA platforms will be provided.
· A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
· The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible developments
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including good client interaction skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience as well as produce clear and concise written documentation
· Ability to facilitate effective interaction between clients, suppliers, and colleagues.
· The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
· An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines
· 25% of travelling is required for domestic and international location
· B.E or B.Tech or a relevant IT Degree
· 6 years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects
· Experience with the one or more of the following is preferred:
· RPA software tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, OpenSpan , WorkFusion etc.)
· Cognitive software tools
· C# and/or Java, html, css
· Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
· Scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)
Apply by creating/using account