Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
* Job Description:
5-10 years project management experience
* PMP and experience working with Scrum/Kanban or other Agile methodologies. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent is preferred.
* A degree in computer science or business administration
* Solid knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
* Experience managing both business and technical projects
* Proven track record of successfully implementing medium to large sized projects using Agile and traditional methodologies.
* Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaboration, and team building.
* Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
* Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture” view.
* A project management professional, responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality, that provides exceptional business value to users. The Project Manager may be responsible for managing several concurrent, high visibility projects, using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions. The ideal candidate will have a degree in computer science or business administration and at least five years of related experience (or equivalent).
* The Project Manager will play a number of different roles in actual practice:
* At an enterprise level - leading and managing medium to large complexity projects consisting of multiple Agile teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the scope of the Agile teams.
* At a team level - playing a consultative role to help establish the appropriate people, process, tools, and coaching needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team.
* In situations that require a hybrid Agile approach - using good judgement and skill to develop a project management approach that is suitable to achieve the project goals within designated project constraints.
* In performing these roles, the Project Manager will be expected to use knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles with Agile practices in the right proportions, to provide the appropriate level of planning and predictability with the right balance of flexibility and agility.
What you'll do:
* Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
* Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments; removing roadblocks to their work; and leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
* Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a project management process and champion on-going process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
* Team Building – promote empowerment of the team, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution; and encouraging a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team.
Apply by creating/using account