Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client: Implementation Partner
Position: Technology Lead - US
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Skills: Web Servers/Application Servers/Portal Servers , Apache Tomcat
Dev Ops - Jenkins Pipeline, Ant/Maven, Ansible, Docker, GIT/GitHub, Shell, Bash/Python/Ruby, Puppet/Chef/Salt, Tomcat, Splunk
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow's Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture understanding, Design, testing and deployments. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Sunnyvale, California. This position may require relocation and or travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 6 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 6 years of experience in Dev Ops - Jenkins Pipeline, Ant/Maven, Ansible, Docker, GIT/GitHub, Shell, Bash/Python/Ruby, Puppet/Chef/Salt, Tomcat, Splunk
• Should be able to provide estimates and help in technical planning and work break down
• Ability to effectively express complex technical concepts
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding of project life cycle methodology and procedures
• Must have great communication skills, be highly motivated, self-directed and have experience in working on large projects.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Manager – Client Services
Direct: 408-418-5779, Ext-219
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Suite 112 to 118 Milpitas, CA 95035
IDC Technologies Inc.
Disclaimer: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.
Apply by creating/using account