Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Avis Budget Requirements
Carnival Account Requirements
United Airline Requirements
Role: Business consultant - Senior Ops data analyst
Salary: Market Rate
The Senior Ops Data Analyst is responsible for conceptualizing and creating decision support tools to be integrated to the enterprise data ecosystem. The tool would be used for operational activity replay, what-if simulation etc.
Responsibilities In This Role
· Understand the business process, and ability to re-create and identify opportunities through enterprise data.
· Acting as an Advanced Analytics consultant to identify opportunities using "Big Data" and assisting in executing related action plans
· Data extraction, discovery, and transformation from multiple and complex, as well as non-traditional data sources to develop analytical datasets to support statistical modeling
· Designing and Measuring Experiments/Tests in various functional areas to prove/disprove hypotheses and come up with actionable recommendations
· Development of complex predictive models utilizing machine learning (i. e., ensemble methods, k-means clustering, random forests, etc.) and text analytics
· Identifying signals/events impacting customer behavior and deliver actionable customer insights to respective stakeholders
· Validation of model performance, quality, and reliability over time using best practices
· Preparation of documentation and presentation of advanced analytics work to leadership and other stakeholders
· Building/fostering good working relationships with internal customers
· Bachelor's in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Computer Science, or other quantitative discipline is required
· Master's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Econometrics, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
· At least 1 year of experience in predictive modeling, using machine learning algorithms and utilizing large and complex structured and unstructured data.
· Demonstrated experience using methods such as logistic regression, clustering, neural networks, GBM, classification, regression, decision trees, random forests, etc.
· Proven ability to independently develop, test, and validate statistical models
· Strong programming skills in SAS, R, Python
· Hands-on experience with SQL using Teradata and other databases including NoSql
· Strong written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
· Solid time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
· Ability to own and complete assignments working around impediments and simultaneously handle multiple projects in a fast-paced and changing environment
· Commitment to high-quality results with capability to QA own work using established and Client best practices
· Knowledge of travel industry and/or operations domain is a plus
· Bring in your inquisitive, collaborative, and fun personality
Apply by creating/using account