To learn more about any of our current opportunities or to be considered,.
please contact one of our Recruiters by phone or email
Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Configuration Manager with a track record in in a highly regulated enterprise environment. The successful candidate will oversee the Configuration Management function provided by our outsourced provider and ensure the health and accuracy of our CMDB.
• Subject matter expert responsible for providing leadership in CM
• Leading a team through the configuration, change, work flows and process management with minimal direction and supervision.
• Responsible for managing administration of configuration management processes and tools (ServiceNow) and recommending product design changes of the overall system
• Responsible for maintaining accuracy and control over configuration items within the configuration management framework
• Supports Discovery processes, analyses results to ensure the health and accuracy of the CMDB
• Oversees a small Service Now Sys Admin team, supports prioritization and occasionally workload
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives. Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules
• Establishes and recommends changes to policies, which affect Strategic Service Providers.
• Works on complex problems where analysis of situation or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
• Exercises independent judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Frequently interacts with customers and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Interactions normally involve matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company
• Ensure that changes to configuration items are approved and processed so that the integrity of the product baseline is maintained throughout the development life cycle
• Manage preparation, justification, evaluation, coordination, disposition, and implementation of proposed engineering changes to affected Configuration Items (CIs) and baselined configuration documentation.
• Provides efficient processing and implementation of configuration changes that maintain or enhance operational readiness, supportability, interchangeability and interoperability
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years’ experience coordinating project CM processes and activities with internal and external organizations
• ITIL Foundation required, ITIL Intermediate preferred
• Service Now Fundamentals as a minimum is required
• Life Science industry experience preferred.
• Experience supporting Pharmaceutical, Operations and Project Management in planning, assessment, reporting and tracking activities, and in preparation of related presentations and reports
• Experience coordinating and driving timely delivery of CM requirements and other inputs to the organizations implementing new design and CM tools for the operations team
• Experience developing enterprise common service processes and procedures for identifying and maintaining all configuration items related to various systems life cycle projects
• Experience performing CM responsibilities on enterprise IT service delivery and management program similar in size, scope, and complexity to the requirements
Apply by creating/using an account
Thank you for visiting our jobs site! Bookmark our page. New positions are posted regularly throughout the week.