To learn more about any of our current opportunities or to be considered,.
please contact one of our Recruiters by phone or email
Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Provides technical or operational support of information systems for client community and aides in development of systems capabilities in light of user needs. Coordinates and develops more efficient operational processing controls and functional enhancements.
1.Collects and interprets specifications required to develop new, and revise existing, software applications.
2.Assists managers with development and implementation of operational plans for new and existing business applications, including preparation of user specifications.
3.Coordinates testing of new applications and changes to existing applications to ensure integrity and quality of data while providing and/or assisting in training of system users.
4.Compiles complete, concise, and comprehensive policies and operation procedures to assist in communicating Information Resources issues to applicable management staff.
5.Assists in development of new administrative procedures required, utilizing new functionality resulting from system changes.
6.Assists in developing and implementing business Information Resources strategies to improve operational processing and productivity.
7.Responsible for monitoring development of specifications and establishing priorities for accomplishing design and testing of various projects.
8.Reviews, develops, recommends, and implements activities related to assigned activity, program, or function.
9.Maintains and tracks accounts assigned to projects or programs.
10.Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or other related field and three (3) years business systems and/or project experience with exposure to systems or project development and testing, installation, and training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
• Work requires good written and verbal communication skills.
• Work requires good organizational skills.
• Work requires ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Work requires familiarity with use of personal computers.
• Work requires telephone and personal contact with all levels of faculty and staff within UT Southwestern to assist in information system and project coordination.
• Work requires telephone and personal contact with other public and private organizations to obtain assistance in development and establishment of programs.
• Work requires minimal physical exertion but may require sitting and standing for long periods of time.
• Work requires ability to read, write, and analyze data.
• Work requires ability to develop plans, procedures, and coordinate persons and other resources to accomplish goals.
• Work requires ability to perform under broad direction and desired results are indicated in broad terms or objectives.
• Work requires determination of methods and approaches to work problems.
Apply by creating/using account
Thank you for visiting our jobs site! Bookmark our page. New positions are posted regularly throughout the week.