Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This role will be part of the SF Servicing & Common Services BTO within the Information Technology Division at Freddie Mac. The candidate will work within the Single Family Risk portfolio and be responsible for establishing and leading medium to large sized projects as well as supporting Operational activities for the portfolio. The projects will range in complexity and this role will be responsible for the planning and executing from start (developing the business case) to finish (project close-out). This role will manage scope, schedule, budget, quality, risks and issues, impact on systems, and require interfacing and coordinating with Business and IT partners.
• Directly managing all aspects of the project lifecycle, working with project team as well as business and IT partners to oversee all phases/iterations of a project.
• Communicating and coordinating effectively with project teams, business customers, support teams and other stakeholders throughout the life of a project.
• Manage assigned projects and activities from initiation to close-out • Support the management and planning of all project components including (but not limited to): scope management, development and management of work plans.
• Rigorously managing scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost and quality parameters • Validating financial forecasts and providing on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures • Developing communication plans and effectively communicating in both verbal (e.g. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (status reports, change requests) form • Serving as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives • Ensuring that sound practices are taking place – replacing old processes with newer ones where feasible, and providing feedback for efficiencies.
• Developing the project charter, vision document, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan and any other related project management artifacts • Defining and tracking project milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan • Accurately assessing, managing and reporting risks and issues • Publishing periodic project status reports • Performing additional job-related duties as requested
• Prior experience managing multiple, cross-functional IT projects
• Mortgage and/or financial services industry experience
• Agile Scrum project methodology experience.
• DevOps Experience including experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Open Shift, No Touch Deployment, Jenkins, Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
• Successful stakeholder management experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
• Collaborative, professional team player with positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Planview expertise
DevOps Experience including experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, Open Shift, No Touch Deployment, Jenkins, Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development
Agile Scrum project methodology
Mortgage and/or Financial Services industry experience
Apply by creating/using an account