Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client - University of Texas
Job Title - Business Analyst III (PeopleSoft HCM Payroll)
Location –Edinburg, TX
Duration – 12+ months
A senior Business Analyst III resource with expertise in PeopleSoft HCM Payroll, preferably with Oracle eBusiness Suite Payroll experience also. Resource should have ERP project implementation experience as payroll functional lead. Need to be able to travel to Edinburg, Irving or wherever they are needed.
To provide upper level support during project implementation and post support for the functional departments on software applications. Assist with all aspects of ERP and other application project implementations, conversions, and process improvement responsibilities.
· Becomes Subject Matter Expert in area(s) of responsibility.
· Develops fluency in other ERP module(s) and applications supported by the department.
· Works independently as functional consultant in providing functional designs, application configurations, design/setup documentations, functional and integration testing, master data and process conversions, validations, and post go-live support regarding the implementation of one or more modules in designing ERP solutions in the assigned module(s) and/or software applications to meet business requirements.
· Coordinates projects, software updates and tasks with IT, Project Management Office, other Business Analysts and user offices.
· Performs and analyzes complex business processes and recommend process improvements, policy changes and best practices with concept/detailed designs.
· Conducts Data Modeling.
· Provides on-going production support, troubleshooting, issue resolution and user training.
· Analysis and testing of software patches, reports, forms, interfaces.
· Performs data queries/extracts & ad hoc reporting (SQL, report writer and/or reporting tools).
· Coaches/Mentors other Business Analysts.
· Manages module(s) within the ERP application and other applications.
· Coordinates and performs configuration management.
· Coordinates with IT on the setting and maintenance of application level security, development and administration of security definitions and profiles.
· Develops test plans and procedures with end users for implementation of added functionality, custom programs, and software upgrades and system patches.
· Researches and explores software applications functionality.
· Develops training materials, Procedures Manuals and/or maintains setup documents for applications assigned, and conducts training sessions.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Bachelor's degree related to functional area assigned from an accredited University.
· Bachelor's degree in CIS or CS from an accredited University.
· Four (4) years work experience performing at least 60% of the job duties as specified in the position description, including providing ERP and other applications functional production support and ensuring end-users' business and application needs are met with up-to-date functionality and streamlined processes.
· Thorough knowledge of ERP modules and other applications assigned.
· Working knowledge on Database Structures of application(s) assigned.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Access, Power Point, Excel and Word. ERP and application configuration and/or custom software designs creation knowledge.
· Experience with test scenarios/scripts creation and execution.
· Documentation Skills (Swim Diagram, Gap Analysis, Process Flow, etc.).
· Basic Project management knowledge.
· Experience with Problem diagnosis and troubleshooting techniques, Interface/Conversion Design and Business Process Reengineering.
· Hands-on experience of process analysis, design and on ERP/application system security access.
· Knowledge of Project Implementation Life Cycle.
· Ability to read, understand, interpret and apply instructions in ERP and application system manuals.
· Knowledge of production control. Experience with database query language programming. Microsoft Projects and Visio knowledge
Apply by creating/using an account