Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
UAT Tester Sr
6 Months Contract
Securities Operations Research Analytics and Development (SORAD) is the change management team within Securities Operations. SORAD manages the departmental change management processes and ensures that Securities Operations is functioning effectively and efficiently. This position is a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Senior Contract Worker role and the candidate should be an experienced Senior Tester with an extensive testing background.
• Develop business cases from high level requirements.
• Coordinate and develop test scripts, schedules, and strategy with business and IT partners for Freddie Mac build to the Common Securitization Platform.
• Coordinate and develop test scripts, schedules, and strategy with business and IT partners for various internal releases of Single Security related applications and projects.
• Perform User Acceptance Testing.
• Manage projects independently and as part of a team.
• Work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
• 5 plus years of experience.
• Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Solid knowledge of testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
• Strong knowledge of Mortgage Securitization process.
• Strong knowledge of Credit Risk on Mortgages.
• Experience with Mainframe testing
• Strong knowledge of testing methods, tools, and software testing best practices.
• Strong attention to details with proven analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficient to understand and translate business requirements into Test Cases.
• Ability to develop solid testing strategies with business and IT partners.
• Ability to solve complex problems independently when developing solutions.
• Ability to juggle multiple activities within tight timeline
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Freddie Mac/Client experience.
• Solid experience in preparation of Test Plans, Test Cases, and Scripts for Functional, Performance, Stress, Regression, Integration, SOX Controls and UAT Testing
• Clear understanding in testing various Client/Server, Web based and complex Financial Applications
• Has participated in weekly project plan meetings to ensure deliverables are met on time.
• Involved through final decision to release the application to the client after reviewing all defects, fixes, and verifying that all the requirements have been met.
• Experience reporting defects to Project Leads in daily meetings while updating the defects in the Quality Center.
• Working knowledge with SQL queries and pulling data from large and complex data sources to verify integrity of data
• Analyzed, validated, and prioritized business requirements.
• Firm knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies.
• Experience interacting with developers, business & management teams and stakeholders.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to identify and resolve conflicts
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & MS Project
• Experience with Unix and Windows Operating Systems
• Previous experience with applications utilizing HTML, JAVA, J2EE, WebLogic, XML, DB2, Oracle, and Sybase
• Experience with QA Testing- Client Quality Center, Client Quick Test Pro
• Experience with Defect Tracking- Clear Quest, ALM
• Experience with Requirements Management- DOORS
• Experience with Test Automation- Mercury Quick Test Pro
• Test Certifications
Apply by creating/using an account