Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Support staffing of global Cyber-Risk Defense center to monitor for and rapidly detect cyber security attacks and minimize their potential impact on the business:
The Sr. Cyber Intelligence Threat analyst will analyze intelligence from a variety of sources, quickly determine risk levels and ensuring valid intelligence is distributed to the right teams as it is needed. This role will work closely with the Incident Response team and the Monitoring team to ensure the success of the Cyber Defense program. They will perform cyber threat analysis, serve as a subject matter expert of cyber threats impacting CLIENT, conduct research and develop intelligence products of trends and up-an-coming threats.
CLIENT is seeking a highly skilled cyber-intelligence expert to join CLIENT's Global Cyber-risk Defense Center (gCDC). The Senior Cyber Security Intelligence Operations Analyst will execute a range of threat discovery and incident response duties within the gCDC. The successful candidate will work as part of a team that conducts investigations into potential and actual cyber-attacks affecting CLIENT's global business units, lines of business, or information technology infrastructure. The gCDC encompasses a number of teams across disciplines including alert validation and tuning, incident response, and cyber threat intelligence. The teams follow a kill chain-aligned operational model, giving the candidate exposure to all elements of an attack lifecycle. This position will report to the Director, Cyber Risk Threat Intelligence and will provide guidance/direction to Junior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysts.
• Perform cyber threat analysis and reporting by leveraging internal and external intelligence sources.
• Analyze cyber threat data and correlate with existing understanding of cyber threats impacting CLIENT and the Industry
• Conduct research and generate analytical intelligence products based on the identification of trends, up-an-coming threats, and tailored products
• Actively monitor and research cyber threats with a direct or indirect impact to CLIENT, its clients, partners and brand
• Provide cyber threat analysis to support Strategic Intelligence Product development and research.
• Develops, fosters, and furthers relationships within the industry and other appropriate organizations.
• Leverage aggregated cyber threat intelligence, log, network flow, and anomaly data for analysis, research and the identification of potential compromise within CLIENT's infrastructure or applications.
• Perform root cause analysis to identify gaps and provide technical and procedural recommendations that will reduce CLIENT's exposure to cyber-risks.
• Prioritize incoming requests to minimize risk exposure and ensure the timely completion of critical tasks and the escalation of time-sensitive issues.
• Investigate escalations from the Alert Validation team. Accept or refute escalations, performing incident response to accepted events, or providing constructive feedback for refuted events.
• Provide ongoing mentorship to junior Cyber Analysts and liaise with members of other gCDC functions to assess and mitigate the risks posed to CLIENT by identified threats.
• Provide expert input on Incident Response process definition and support the development and maintenance of documented play-book procedures, knowledge articles, and training material.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 6+ years working in threat intelligence function.
• Familiar with a variety of structured analytic techniques to generate and test a hypothesis, assess cause and effect, challenge analysis, and support decision making.
• Should have a working knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
Advanced Persistent Threat
Third Party Risks/Threats
• Must be a self-starter, self-motivated with the ability to work independently when needed.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of senior management.
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work within cross-functional teams.
• Strong analytical skills.
Apply by creating/using an account