Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Accountable for the delivery of multiple, concurrent corporate finance projects that require coordination and orchestration across domestic and global Finance teams, as well as cross functionally within the global Client organization.
· Develop detailed business requirements to deliver the project as specified by the sponsoring Finance organization and designated subject matter experts (SMEs).
· Establish integrated detailed, cross-functional, cross-geographical project plans with critical path milestones which ensure deliverables are understood, dependencies are identified and managed.
· Provide overall project administration, including planning, directing and controlling resources in complex, cross-functional scope projects to ensure compliance to SME specifications, legal/regulatory/banking regulations and Client business needs.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish ownership of project deliverables and timelines.
· Management of scope changes to facilitate controlled and agreed upon changes to projects that are in flight.
· Manage project progress on schedule and within budget, identifying risks to either and driving to mitigation strategies with cross-functional, cross-geographical teams.
· Facilitate resolution of issues and/or escalate necessary issues to leadership for resolution.
· Establish internal and external project meeting cadences, status reporting and communication plans required for the effective execution of the program.
· Develop a repository for and maintain project documentation, including (but not limited to): project vision/scope, business requirements, IT technical requirements, change control logs, status reports, action item lists and major business decision memorials.
· Facilitate coordination of resources to ensure thoroughness and quality of end user acceptance testing and user training on all systems implemented or modified to execute project scope.
· Provide post-implementation support to ensure all operational and IT issues from project deliveries are resolved or transitioned to operating groups for ongoing ownership.
· Document lessons learned from project implementations and ensure improvement opportunities are leveraged in future project deliveries.
· Assist in continuously improving performance metrics and measurements to track project implementation and budget to actual performance.
· Interact positively and pro-actively between departments and geographies to promote a teamwork philosophy
· Promote the company's Core Values and Operating Principles with adherence to both
Education and Experience:
· BA/BS Degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines with finance, accounting, billing, payroll, timekeeping focus or equivalent work experience.
· Master's degree or equivalent related project management experience is highly desired.
· 3-5 years financial project management experience and/or business process redesign experience in these areas is a definite plus.
· 8-12 years of experience in managing moderate to high complexity projects, with experience managing global projects being highly desirable.
· Previous experience implementing complex systems and business processes, including experience with payroll, timekeeping or other core accounting and finance (ERP) systems and processes is required.
· Advanced project management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple complex projects concurrently in a cross geographical environment.
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment; self-motivated, self-managed.
· Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation and analytical skills.
· Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Project, Visio) are necessary.
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) is desirable.
· PMP certification or equivalent training desired.
· Up to 25% domestic and/or international travel required.
Apply by creating/using an account