Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• The Third Party Solutions Specialist is an ambassador of the Cox brand and will be the primary point of contact for both new and existing customers. Working in a Third Party Retailer this individual will guide customers through the purchase decision, installation process and education of Cox product and accessory offerings while providing an exceptional customer experience.
• The Third Party Solutions Specialist is responsible for meeting established sales, revenue, and customer experience objectives by ensuring customers are provided with the appropriate product and accessory solutions. As a critical member of the sales team, this role requires strong interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
• In addition to sales, revenue, and customer service responsibilities, this individual plays a key role in maximizing sales and profitability by focusing on key business initiatives, store merchandising, marketing execution and inventory management.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
• Ensures individual sales, revenue, and customer experience targets are met
• Explains, illustrates, demonstrates product and accessory capabilities and offers suggestions based on customers' wants and needs
• Provides best-in-class customer service skills and aids customers in completing purchases and resolving issues; maintains polished and professional presence
• Executes promotions and campaigns designed to increase brand equity and achieve sales objectives
• Participates in inventory cycle counts
• Ensures sales area remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing at all times
• Participates in workshops, special events, and product demonstrations to drive customer loyalty
• Continuously expands knowledge of current Cox products as well as competitor product offerings by participating in regular training classes inside and outside of the store
• May be required to work in other locations that are in proximity to 'home store' to meet the needs of the business
• Provides support for other sales agents as needed to ensure optimal customer service.
• Assists with other duties as requested
Skills and Qualifications
• HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
• 1 or more year of experience preferred in related field (i.e. Sales, Retail Sales, etc.)
• Ability to meet established sales, retention, and customer experience targets
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Computer literacy with an aptitude for learning communication products and services
• Must have reliable, consistent transportation and ability to work at a variety of retail locations
• Track record of high individual performance with demonstrated financial result in sales and retention
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively sell products using a solutions-based approach
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment
• Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory
• Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services
• Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
• Is required to have a working smartphone with data and use it for business purposes.
• Must have reliable transportation as may be asked to staff any metro location and make it to weekly team meetings and/or training sessions.
• Schedule is subject to change without notice; however, weekends and holidays are required.
Apply by creating/using an account