Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position is for an Endpoint Device Management Lead. Provide operations and maintenance support of USAID's Endpoint Device Management Scope. Please refer to the Task Description for details.
The duties of this position include,
Providing new and maintaining the current Windows and Macintosh workstation images. Build, maintain, and support a base image for workstations including OS, drivers and software packages utilized by all business partners.
Escalation point for Managed Workstation issues and/or end user tickets.
Monitor and utilize the service desk ticketing system to resolve client issues in a timely manner.
Identify trends in reoccurring tickets and focus on resolving globally. Target automated or scripted fixes instead of manual one-offs.
Create and maintain processes and documents pertaining to the managed workstation environment.
Lead packages through the Software Introduction Process, ensure standard processes are followed and documented, and troubleshoot issues with the packaging process.
Assist Managed Workstation Engineers as time allows for improvements to the workstation base image.
Recommend and provide tools to support the managed environment for tier two support personnel and software repackaging/sequencing.
Responsible for timely resolution of assigned incident and change tickets within established Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Current desktop images include Win7, Win10 and MAC OS
The use of ServiceNow for all Incident/Problem/Change records
Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met
Keep IMAC Sheets updated when adding and removing devices
Travel to 6 USAID Washington sites as necessary
Use Service Now call reporting tool to work service tickets
Provide training and testing for new and existing setups
Maintain current messaging systems to include migration of current messaging systems to
Google Apps/GMAIL systems
Managing and maintaining Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, MaaS360, ProofPoint on
Support USAID in interfacing with current messaging archiving (Symantec E-vault)
Required skills/Level of Experience:
Position requires 15+ years of experience with the following:
• Leading complex O&M teams with diverse customer needs
• Strong Testing and Evaluation Experience in Federal Government Environment
• Experience developing test plans, requirements traceability matrix and test reports
• Experience reviewing requirements and developing test cases to validate the requirements
• Develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure that all system applications and products meet organization standards and business requirements/use cases.
• Develop and implement software quality assurance tests to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
• Document and report progress to project manager and stake holders.
• Good presentation, written and communication skills.
• Experience in analyzing, identifying, prioritizing, and managing software defects, and effectively working with developers in fixing, verifying, validating and closing defects
• May interact with the gov't customer and senior government leadership leaders at the highest levels, prefer those who have experience and skills in this area.
• Positive team player with the desire to help others
• Excellent and thorough communicator (verbal/written) with effective time management skills.
• Comprehensive problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Willingness to learn, evolve and multi-task
Nice to have skills:
The candidate must be able to gather requirements and help architect, plan and implement system solutions for all Endpoint Devices to meet customer requirements. Off-shift coverage will be required for on-call support of Endpoint Device systems. Candidate must have experience in development of implementation guides based on NIST 800-53 moderate and high impact baselines and also must have Federal customer experience and be able to obtain federal Secret level security clearance, if needed. To be successful in this position, the candidate must also display excellent teamwork skills, written and oral communication skills, and formal documentation skills. Knowledge of the USAID environment is critical.
Apply by creating/using an account