Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
1. 4+ years' experience in managing desktop support site operations function
2. 4+ years' experience in architecture, design, and/or operational management of Microsoft Collaboration products and related technologies
3. Managed a team or set of services in an outsourced model for 4+ years. Understands ITIL service principles, and has experience working under an outsourced service model where Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ticket management policies must be followed.
4. Proven knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 10, Office 2010, Office 365, Lync 2013, e-Fax, McAfee Anti-Virus, SharePoint, SCCM 2012, CASPER Suites, MS Office products, Adobe products, SAP, Oracle Clients in Windows Server and desktop platforms and ecosystem.
5. Experience in Mac OS X Directory Services integration with AD
6. Proficiency in UNIX command line including Shell scripting and AppleScript
7. Knowledge of modular deployment methodologies and image maintenance
8. Strong knowledge and experience around current Mac OS (Sierra, High Sierra, etc.)
9. Proficiency in UNIX command line including Shell scripting and AppleScript
10. Knowledge of modular deployment methodologies and image maintenance
11. Mac OS X administration: Server Admin, Remote Desktop, NetBoot/Net Install, Deploy Studio.
12. Proficient in supporting Mac applications including but not limited to; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Apple Mail, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
13. Strong demonstrated experience with Active Directory and laptop/desktop/printer hardware architecture.
14. Strong demonstrated experience in end-user device technologies, asset management systems, security tools, desktop deployment and annual refresh strategies, and utilities related to desktop service.
15. Ability to successfully lead projects related to the provisioning of desktop and other general office and media solutions (client and server).
16. Excellent troubleshooting skills on Desktop side operation system and relevant tools. Here are the list of O/S but not limited to.
a. Mac OS
b. Windows 7 Enterprise
c. Windows 10 Enterprise
17. Help plan and execute patch and application upgrade rollouts at a defined scheduled interval or before the End of life of those products (Hardware & Software)
18. Expertise in managing home grown application installations & configurations, and 3rd party application suites.
19. Proven knowledge of Desktop imaging and standardizing the images, package deployments and document the procedures.
20. Candidate should have the knowledge of both Windows and Mac environment knowledge on supporting end user computing devices.
21. Oversee and monitor EUC services performance and ensure CSAT are met and/or exceed required service levels.
22. Maintain knowledge of current industry best practices and implement proper solutions where practical.
23. Contribute to the development of team standards, policies, and procedures, and adhere to IT standards, policies and procedures.
24. Bachelor's degree in a IT related field is preferred
25. Certifications – (at least one certification is strongly preferred)
a. Apple Technical Coordinator (ACTC 10.8/10.9)
b. Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP 10.8/10.9)
c. Mac Integration Basics (MIB 10.8/10.9)
d. CASPER Certifications
e. Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist ( Windows 7)
Apply by creating/using an account