Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a member of the North American HR Services Team, the Recruit to Hire - Hires Associate will support the company's transformation and the business deliverables. The role will interface primarily with the local HR Services towers including Recruit to Hire, Leaves, Separations, Compensation, Benefits and Payroll, HR Business Partners, Immigration and our team in India. The position is located in the Chicago office.
The breadth of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following functional areas:
• Management and tracking of onshore and offshore activities for Recruit to Hire Tower including but not limited to; I-9 Management, E-Verify, Standard Operating Procedures, Maintaining Employee Records, Corporate Card Administration, EVS Quarterly Audits, Ad Hoc Reporting, Training and HR Operations Support.
• Monitor and track electronic I-9 records, work authorization documents, process E-Verify, including management of TNC cases and FICA Exempt statuses to ensure on time completion and compliance.
• Function as the Administrator of our I-9 Electronic Management System, monitor the dashboard, generate reports and provide ongoing administrative support to end users.
• Prepare weekly I-9/E-Verify reports, including coordinating the verification of Work Authorization Documents with the Immigration and Hires team.
• Manage the Client Corporate Credit Card program for new hires, including: reviewing signed Client waivers, processing applications, facilitating the employee self-service process where appropriate and providing administrator support.
• Assist Recruitment with verifying employee records, service dates, job title, job grade and complete rehire eligibility template.
• Assist with managing the general Recruit to Hire mailbox, responding to employee and internal HR questions and concerns.
• Partner with the Hires Team and Payroll to perform the EVS Quarterly Audit.
The successful candidate will have a track record of success within the area of Recruiting Operations in an established professional services consulting firm, he/she will have:
• 2-4 years of experience in a HR Operations Support function in a large, matrixed, global company.
• Knowledge and understanding of the full cycle- onboarding process with a focus on maintaining I-9 files and personnel records; international hiring a plus.
• Knowledge of internal HR functions in areas of onboarding, new hire processes, I-9 compliance, rehire eligibility, separations, transfers, international transfer assignees and HR systems.
• Previous experience interacting with internal HR, legal, IT, external vendors, HR service center and Payroll in a high volume and complex environment.
• Experience in or exposure to HR software systems such as SAP, PeopleSoft or Oracle HR.
• Experience with I-9 Electronic Management Systems is a plus.
• Successful project planning experience and delivery.
• Solid understand of I-9 Compliance, Legal and Federal Regulations.
• Technical Savviness, including solid Excel and Presentation skills.
• Bachelor's degree in HR, business, management, or commensurate experience preferred.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated abilities in operations, customer service, people, transformation, project/program management and be able to build on his/her experiences contributing to meeting the goals and objectives of the HR/Recruiting Services Team and the larger organization.
Additionally, he/she will have:
• Strong deliverable, project-based orientation; comfortable working to deadlines and maintaining responsibility for professional-quality presentations, reports, etc.
• The ability to think and draw conclusion quickly, flexibility in thought and approach to suit a new situation, purpose or need of the Business.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and initiatives.
• A thirst and openness for learning; a "can do” attitude.
• Proven ability to take initiative and continuously seek ways to improve existing processes.
• Exemplary listening and comprehension skills; ability to listen, assimilate needs and formulate solutions that align with the business direction and our people strategy.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven analytical/decision making skills.
• Effective prioritization and time management discipline.
• Strong relationship development skills; demonstrated competence in knowing when to collaborate and negotiate and when to remain firm, all the while keeping the relationship intact.
• Experience and ability to work with cross functional teams (HR, Recruitment, Operations, Immigration, legal, IT, External Vendors).
• Proven creative and strategic skills applied to problem solving, solution design and implementation.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
Apply by creating/using an account