Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
need 5 agents for this:
• Native speaking English, located in the St. Louis office.
• Option to replace resource if is underperforming.
• Option to downsize agents if volume is not what we expected with 30 days' notice.
• Resources will follow all the current procedures as the Service desk and Remote desktop does today.
• Start up is June 18th but would like resources by May 14th for training purposes and setup. If resources are available start date can be sooner.
Service Desk Specialist
This Operational role will provide excellent service by supporting a wide range of technical and general solutions. Serving as the initial point of contact, agent will gather and analyze information about the user's issue to answer basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products to determine the best way to resolve their problem. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, resolving username and password problems, verifying proper hardware and software set up, resolving network connectivity issues and troubleshooting email issues. This will include Remote desktop support for MAC books and Windows.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Initial point of contact for customers via telephone to provide technical support and resolve all basic issues using our Knowledge Base system.
• Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
• Troubleshoot network connectivity issues
• Develop and sustain a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus.
• Follow standard Service Desk procedures and log all requests and interactions in Monsanto ticketing system while taking full ownership of ticket until completion.
• Delivery of tickets per SLA with clients.
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Stay current with system information, changes, updates and inform management of recurring problems
• Do RCA on complicated issues
• Technical support for Microsoft Office Applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access Visio
• Remote Desktop Support (GPO/MAC + Windows) activities include:
o Workstation performance issues troubleshooting
o Microsoft Windows OS client: Windows 7 & 10 issues
o Microsoft Office 0365 related issues
o Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 & Google Chrome
o Hard drive issue
o Java Issues
o SCCM & Altiris total
o CITRIX Receiver
o Microsoft Windows Installer
o Folder permission issue
o Microsoft Active directory
o Experience on managing, upgrading, troubleshooting enterprise class Desktop, laptops
o Knowledge on tablets and Mobile Devices
o GPO Knowledge & Experience for implementing on End user desktops & Laptop
o MAC OS knowledge
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Should have 5+ yrs of experience
Superior interpersonal skills, demonstrating a passion for being helpful and empathetic while using effective troubleshooting techniques.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers and internal colleagues under stressful situations with scheduling limitations and conflicts.
Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, Outlook and other common office tools.
Be able to dive into details and study data to solve problems.
Ability to analyze technical issues and troubleshoot problems with customer data and configuration.
Have experience noted from role definition for Remote Desktop Support (GPO/MAC + Windows).
Must possess an in depth understanding of the functionalities of Microsoft Outlook 2016.client like advance mail functions, meeting configuration, group mail box, account settings and Outlook profile related functionalities, access delegation, mailbox properties PST etc.
Must have experience in End user support, infrastructure and service request management
Good to have knowledge in ITIL framework
Apply by creating/using an account