Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
1. This is a standard desk side service/end user computing type of role. Working in the client's New York, NY office, the candidate would be responsible for helping end-users with a wide variety of IT related problems they may experience in their day to day work. The candidate would also be responsible to deploying, managing, and troubleshooting the client's hardware and software associated with day to day end user operations.
2. Can solve and determine the root cause of complex IT problems and provide assistance to client end users and fellow support colleagues, while ensuring that they are dealt with in a pleasant, professional and timely manner. A successful candidate will have proven experience working in a highly complex, global environment with coordination across teams and regions to build activities such as pilots and production deployments, and run activities (day to day operations) while adhering to ITIL principals. The candidate must possess excellent technical knowledge and communication skills.
3. Help develop methods and procedures for the imaging, staging, and deployment of Mac OS X machines in a corporate environment
4. Ensuring that software distribution, patch management and upgrades can be managed centrally.
5. The candidate must be able to work with IT and business staff, Executive level personnel, and able to solve their technical issues in a very efficient way.
1. 4+ years' experience in managing desktop support site operations function
2. 4+ years' experience in architecture, design, and/or operational management of Microsoft Collaboration products and related technologies
3. Certification – Mandatory (at least one certification)
a. Apple Technical Coordinator (ACTC 10.8/10.9)
b. Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP 10.8/10.9)
c. Mac Integration Basics (MIB 10.8/10.9)
d. Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (Windows 7)
4. Managed a team or set of services in an outsourced model for 4+ years. Understands ITIL service principles, and has experience working under an outsourced service model where Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ticket management policies must be followed.
5. Proven knowledge of Active Directory, Office 2010, Office 365, Lync 2013, e-Fax, McAfee Anti-Virus, SharePoint, SCCM 2012, Casper Suites, MS Office products, Adobe products, SAP, Oracle Clients in Windows Server and desktop platforms and ecosystem.
6. Experience in Mac OS X Directory Services integration with AD
7. Proficiency in UNIX command line including Shell scripting and AppleScript
8. Knowledge of modular deployment methodologies and image maintenance
9. Strong knowledge and experience around current Mac OS (Sierra, High Sierra, etc.) and Experience in Mac OS X Directory Services integration with AD
10. Proficiency in UNIX command line including Shell scripting and AppleScript
11. Knowledge of modular deployment methodologies and image maintenance
12. Mac OS X administration: Server Admin, Remote Desktop, NetBoot/Net Install, Deploy Studio.
13. Proficient in supporting Mac applications including but not limited to; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Apple Mail, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
14. Strong demonstrated experience with Active Directory and laptop/desktop/printer hardware architecture.
15. Strong demonstrated experience in end-user device technologies, asset management systems, security tools, desktop deployment and annual refresh strategies, and utilities related to desktop service.
16. Ability to successfully lead projects related to the provisioning of desktop and other general office and media solutions (client and server).
17. Excellent troubleshooting skills on Desktop side operation system and relevant tools. Here are the list of O/S but not limited to.
a. Mac OS
b. Windows 7 Enterprise
c. Windows 10 Enterprise
18. Help plan and execute patch and application upgrade rollouts at a defined scheduled interval or before the End of life of those products (Hardware & Software)
19. Expertise in managing home grown application installations & configurations, and 3rd party application suites.
20. Proven knowledge of Desktop imaging and standardizing the images, package deployments and document the procedures.
21. Candidate should have the knowledge of both Windows and Mac environment knowledge on supporting end user computing devices.
22. Oversee and monitor EUC services performance and ensure CSAT are met and/or exceed required service levels.
23. Maintain knowledge of current industry best practices and implement proper solutions where practical.
24. Contribute to the development of team standards, policies, and procedures, and adhere to IT standards, policies and procedures.
Apply by creating/using an account